J&D1008

JANUARY 2023 I-129F K1 FILERS

174 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Play said:

Our Case number was given to us and the nvc has recieved our application,"Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission." that means i dont have to pay a fee for the visa no longer?🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

what is the next steps?

How long did it take for you to get the nvc email ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jersey
Timeline

Hey guys.... NOA1 was 1/13 and I still haven't heard anything - I've seen people who have received NOA1 after my date get approved recently so it's been about two weeks of nail-biting anxiety, and my fiancé is HERE visiting now so we're both a nervous wreck, constantly checking the USCIS website for updates on our case!

For those who have gotten approved recently, can you please tell me how you were notified so I can calm down a bit? LOL.  Should I be looking for a text message, email, or did you find out by checking the case status on the USCIS website?

Thank you! 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Gigi3 said:

I got approved!! 🎉👏

NOA2 - November 7, 2023!

Me too!! I think we have the same NOA1 and the same NOA2 dates! Congrats!

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Play said:

no you can also put a inquiry if your case is outside the normal processing time, try to put one even if it does not goes through but they will notice it.

Hi, I just got my NOA2 on 11/7. How long should I wait until I submit an inquiry about receiving the email from NVC?  I believe you had said you did it after two weeks of receiving your NOA2? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Level-With-Me said:

Hi, I just got my NOA2 on 11/7. How long should I wait until I submit an inquiry about receiving the email from NVC?  I believe you had said you did it after two weeks of receiving your NOA2? 

I would just keep enquiring - I had my approval come through in august and I kept asking and it took about a week for them to transfer it from NVC to London Embassy. Then I was able to book my interview and medical! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gracexox said:

I would just keep enquiring - I had my approval come through in august and I kept asking and it took about a week for them to transfer it from NVC to London Embassy. Then I was able to book my interview and medical! 

Oh really? even so soon?  I just got my NOA2 about 2 days ago so I wasn't sure when it would be appropriate to start inquiring! thanks!! 

10 minutes ago, Level-With-Me said:

Yes two weeks after the date on the NOA2 approval letter, it might be different than the date on the online status

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.