22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Captain America87 said:

Thank you! Any idea how long the waiting process is for a visa once everything is complete?

Well, you gave us zero information to work with.  What embassy?

And which visa?

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

5 hours ago, Captain America87 said:

Thank you! Any idea how long the waiting process is for a visa once everything is complete?

Many years.

1 hour ago, Captain America87 said:

I am filling out her forms and it is asking for their Facebook log in if i am understanding it correctly, do i really have to provide that? 

What are you using to fill it up? A browser? If yes I would switch to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC - it's free. Make sure you are using the latest version of the form, which is in the USCIS website.

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

2 minutes ago, Captain America87 said:

Understood thank you. But my question was, do i need to provide their log in information into Facebook where it ask for their log in information 

Why is it asking you to log in? You shouldn't need to log into anything unless you are attempting to fill it up with an online version of Adobe and trying to access functions that require a subscription (that's when they ask you to sign into your Adobe account)

Edited by marriedtomrg
Added info

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

K3-K4 Journey.txt

1 minute ago, marriedtomrg said:

Why is it asking you to log in? You shouldn't need to log into anything unless you are attempting to fill it up with an online version of Adobe.l and trying to access functions that require a subscription (that's when they ask you to sign into your Adobe account)

I believe there’s a slight misunderstanding, this is not on the form. It is asking if my mother has ever used social media and if so then provide her information for her Facebook 

1 minute ago, Captain America87 said:

I believe there’s a slight misunderstanding, this is not on the form. It is asking if my mother has ever used social media and if so then provide her information for her Facebook 

Ok now I am confused lol...your initial thread was about the I-864. 

What form are you trying to complete and where? I am trying to remember which one would ask about using social media.

N-400 Timeline

K3-K4 Journey.txt

2 hours ago, Family said:

It’s a question on the DS-260 re social media accounts and usernames. 
Obviously they want to know..so one theoretically “ has” to provide info if they  really “ want” visa. 
Does everyone..doubtful. Is it worth withholding ..probably not. 

So i would have to provide her log in for them correct? Not just the username?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.