Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

Hi congratulations for everyone got DQ and hope the others get soon 

anyone knows who got RFE and got DQ in just few days just curious !

Edited by totta
event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shenoda G said:

Saw Someone last submission 26 oct got DQ 

I hope we all get it 28 oct last submission and waiting 

That would be surprising if they jumped from Oct 22 through to Oct 26. I am Oct 26 and haven't heard back, and there are still a few people here on VJ who filed before me who haven't posted any updates. 

I guess we will get the official update on Monday, regardless.

30 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

That would be surprising if they jumped from Oct 22 through to Oct 26. I am Oct 26 and haven't heard back, and there are still a few people here on VJ who filed before me who haven't posted any updates. 

keep us updated please because i saw it in facebook group post and i don`t think who wrote that is lying so be attentive 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
4 hours ago, Simplytex said:

I’m October 24th and haven’t heard back either (even though I’m expecting a RFE)

Timeline
7 hours ago, Shenoda G said:

keep us updated please because i saw it in facebook group post and i don`t think who wrote that is lying so be attentive 

Sure, I don't think they would be lying right, but maybe they misremember the submission date, or made a typo with the date 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
1 hour ago, TayTay2022 said:

I got DQ’D this morning. Hubby and both so happy. He was crying. Now for the interview. One step closer to having him home.  Thank you everybody for the continued support. You kept me going when I felt down. What a wonderful group of people. So glad I found VJ. ❤️

I am still praying for those waiting… you are next! 😄 🇩🇴

Congrats

7 hours ago, TayTay2022 said:

I got DQ’D this morning. Hubby and both so happy. He was crying. Now for the interview. One step closer to having him home.  Thank you everybody for the continued support. You kept me going when I felt down. What a wonderful group of people. So glad I found VJ. ❤️

Original submission 08/26
RFE submission 10/21
DQ'D 12/03

I am still praying for those waiting… you are next! 😄 🇩🇴

Timeline

I got a response! All documents accepted just not the marriage certificate 

“Please replace this upload with a scan of the original language document and a certified English translation. Please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find for acceptable documents guidelines.“

my marriage certificate is in English though and got all the required stamps. I’ll see what I can do but I’m happy I got a response finally

Timeline
3 hours ago, MMDG said:

I got a response! All documents accepted just not the marriage certificate 

“Please replace this upload with a scan of the original language document and a certified English translation. Please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find for acceptable documents guidelines.“

my marriage certificate is in English though and got all the required stamps. I’ll see what I can do but I’m happy I got a response finally

Aww man, stinks that they didn't like the marriage certificate, another few weeks but glad it's a "simple" fix. Since you were Oct 24, I think I might be on Tuesday then! (Oct 26)

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

Aww man, stinks that they didn't like the marriage certificate, another few weeks but glad it's a "simple" fix. Since you were Oct 24, I think I might be on Tuesday then! (Oct 26)

Hopefully 🤞🏼 good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.