JojoandTomas

SEPTEMBER 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

186 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Optimist19 said:

Sure. In their example, they have  RDJ2021501020 as the case number. All of our numbers will start with the 3 letters for our embassies, then 2022 (assuming our case gets created this year). I think an easier way to think about the next three numbers is to subtract 500 from them. So in their example, it's 501, so you can do  501-500 and you get 1. That means the case was created on the first day of the year, or January 1. 

All of our cases were probably created late October/November/December is my guess, so we will have a much higher number. For example, if  the number is 850, you can do 850-500=350. Then the case was created on the 350th day of the year (so you can Google what is the 350th day of 2022--I don't know a smart way to figure that out haha), which is December 16.   

Thanks. I did it was November 10 they received 

Edited by Nat Dan

4 minutes ago, Optimist19 said:

Great! Mine was created about a week after yours.  Today is a shipment date, so hopefully we hear something today....

When you put your nvc case number in to their web do you get a massage about ID number and something you need to do before interview can be scheduled? 

Edited by Nat Dan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Milenaarmstrong said:

My case just got in transit to the embassy today! 

NOA2: 09/09/22

NVC Case creation/case number: 11/29/22

FC108CCE-99F6-4F94-A4E8-6980046A1224.jpeg

Congrats!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Nat Dan said:

I did get my nvc number but it doesn’t do anything. I have it but it’s not like I am able to get interview or anything. They all need invoice if number which I have never gotten as they never send us welcome letter or anything. By the way not sure what you mean filing timeline I have never done it. If you can tell me how, I’ll fill it out. 

Hover to the very upper right of your screen that says your name and click.

Click on My Timeline Edit / Add My Entry Edit Timeline.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

You guys understand a lot about the system, maybe you can help me?

I'm new here and have an EB2 NIW approved petition. Was wondering if it follows the same shipping dates as the IR-1/CR-1 visas?

My timeline is:

First email from NVC: 10/07/2022 (pay the fees and submit IV package)

Second email from NVC: 11/04/2022 (Documentarily qualified/Queue from embassy)

Haven't received my interview email yet, consulate is Rio de Janeiro also.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Milenaarmstrong said:

Yay!!! That’s so exciting! I’m sad that Brazil only have interview spots in February 😭

On a positive note, it'll give you and your fiancee time to gather the documents and book the flight to Rio de Janeiro.

I'm hoping my case gets created next month.

Hopefully interview spots for February are still opened 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.