King•Adan

August 2022 - I130 filers

103 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey all! Sneaking in at the end of the month! 🙃

Been toying with the idea of also sending in the K3 but haven't yet, I guess it's worth a shot?

My timeline:

Filed 8/28/22
NOA1 8/28/22 (Potomac)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, HaeZee said:

Hey all! Sneaking in at the end of the month! 🙃

Been toying with the idea of also sending in the K3 but haven't yet, I guess it's worth a shot?

My timeline:

Filed 8/28/22
NOA1 8/28/22 (Potomac)

My thought is, the k3 is there to be used, so use it. Even if it doesn't help, it doesn't hurt either.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Simplytex said:

My thought is, the k3 is there to be used, so use it. Even if it doesn't help, it doesn't hurt either.

That's kinda how I'm leaning at the moment, a little bit more paperwork and maybe better results. 

I have been thinking about K3 myself, since I read about other people doing it and it working out for them alongside not seeing anyone talking about it hurting them.
I feel like I've already decided to submit K3, but not sure if it would be too soon?

It's very difficult for us emotionally having to live apart and especially tough on her where she is living now without going into too much detail.
I just want this to be over with as soon as possible for our mental states, though I'm sure it's a struggle that we all have to go through.

Timeline:

Filed 8/16/22
NOA1 8/16/22 (Nebraska)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Brendenstn said:

but not sure if it would be too soon?

My personal opinion is that there is no such thing as too soon. The best time to file it was yesterday, the next best time is today.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone looked USCIS reports of I130.

It says during Jan-March 2022 

Nebraska Service Center

IR1-CR1 Application Received = 21012

IR1-CR1 Application Accepted = 19344

IR1-CR1 Application Rejected = 24742

IR1-CR1 Application Pending = 37134

USCIS Per day process Petition at NSC = 412

Time it will take to process Pending  files

37134 % 412 per days = 90 Days 

Edited by Bill_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just saw this thread and figured I'd join in - though I don't expect much to happen until (at least) late 2023 - by which point we'll probably just aim for the 2 year mark.
Anyway, our NOA1 was August 18th, 2022 and our paperwork is apparently at the Potomac Service Center.

Good luck everyone!

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Sooo yesterday my K3 was terminated, and today my case tracker said my i-130 was approved and that NOA2 would be sent. Anyone else? I dont know what to do with myself right now, I wasn't expecting this any time soon! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
6 hours ago, HaeZee said:

Sooo yesterday my K3 was terminated, and today my case tracker said my i-130 was approved and that NOA2 would be sent. Anyone else? I dont know what to do with myself right now, I wasn't expecting this any time soon! 

That’s an exciting news, Congratulations 🥳
quick question, when did you file the K3 form?

Timeline
23 hours ago, King•Adan said:

That’s an exciting news, Congratulations 🥳
quick question, when did you file the K3 form?

TY! We filed the k3 about a month after we filed the i-130, So I wanna say mid or end of Sept.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Joining the group here with a NOA1 date of August 8th 2022 for Nebraska SC

I wanted to check in and see if anyone else has notice a jump in estimated time in the case on the USCIS account?

It has been counting down - and we were down to ETA 2 months - and now it has jumped up to 5months

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.