AnotherGC

August 2022 NVC submission

326 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, chaoticenergy said:

I just logged onto CEAC again and the issue has been resolved. Everything is ACCEPTED now and the message says DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED.

My timeline:

PD August 16 2021
I130 Approved May 12 2021
NVC Welcome Email May 16 2022

Document Submission June 3 2022
    DS-260 May 31 2022

Required Civil Docs June 2 2022
    Petitioner AOS June 3 2022
    Joint Sponsor AOS June 3 2022

Additional Petitioner Docs (Domicile Statement) June 10 2022
    Additional Petitioner Docs (Missing W2 Statement) July 6 2022
    Additional Civil Docs (CANADA PCC) July 6 2022

RFE August 9 2022

Case FE Review Note (Joint Sponsor 2021 Wage and Income Transcript) August 9 2022
        (Uploaded 2020 Tax Return Transcript for joint sponsor as 2021 and got rejected)
    RFE Response (2021 Wage and Income Transcript + 1040 + updated I864) August 10 2022
    Additional Joint Sponsor Docs (1099s) August 15 2022
    Additional Joint Sponsor Docs (1099s) August 16 2022

Expedite Attempt August 18 2022

NVC Expedite Request sent August 18 2022
    Automated NVC Expedite Reply August 18 2022
    NVC Expedite Request forwarded to Embassy August 19 2022
    NVC Expedite denied by Embassy August 22 2022

Senator Contacted September 26 2022

Senator requested expedite September 27 2022
    Expedite request denied September 30 2022
DQ October 6 2022    
    3 emails received

1. Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case

2. Notice regarding your immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified

3. Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified
    Some CEAC issues for ~1hr (Status saying "INCOMPLETE" and giving us "Application Error")

May I ask what’s a WAGE AND INCOME TRANSCRIPT? How is that different than your Tax transcript?

Just now, Ctavarez90 said:

May I ask what’s a WAGE AND INCOME TRANSCRIPT? How is that different than your Tax transcript?

When you go on the IRS portal there are four options. One of them is IRS Tax Return Transcript and another is the Wage and Income Transcript. It is common knowledge around VJ forums that you want to submit the tax return transcript and not anything else but for some reason we were specifically asked by NVC to submit the wage and income transcript. We thought maybe it was because of the purported IRS delays (my JS still does not have his 2021 tax return transcript processed by the IRS.).

1 minute ago, chaoticenergy said:

When you go on the IRS portal there are four options. One of them is IRS Tax Return Transcript and another is the Wage and Income Transcript. It is common knowledge around VJ forums that you want to submit the tax return transcript and not anything else but for some reason we were specifically asked by NVC to submit the wage and income transcript. We thought maybe it was because of the purported IRS delays (my JS still does not have his 2021 tax return transcript processed by the IRS.).

Okay I understand. My JS has not been able to gain access to his 2021 tax transcript but his taxes were processed just fine. So we submitted his 2021 full and complete tax return along with W2s. Just waiting for our DQ which should be within these next two weeks 🙏🏻

5 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Okay I understand. My JS has not been able to gain access to his 2021 tax transcript but his taxes were processed just fine. So we submitted his 2021 full and complete tax return along with W2s. Just waiting for our DQ which should be within these next two weeks 🙏🏻

Yeah if your JS has the full tax return then you should be good. Usually that’s all you need (+W2/1099)

Edited by chaoticenergy

16 minutes ago, chaoticenergy said:

Yeah if your JS has the full tax return then you should be good. Usually that’s all you need (+W2/1099)

Okay great! I made sure to ask my JS for their W2 and they said they don’t have any 1099 so good to go there. Congratulations again on your DQ. Can’t wait to get mine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ozzac said:

I have just received a message from the NVC that I have been DQed, so happy!!!!

I submitted the documents on 31 May and RFEed on 9 August (missing W2 for my wife and sponsor - for 2020) and re-submitted on 16 August. 

Good luck everyone! 

Congrats and good luck for the remaining journey 

55 minutes ago, ozzac said:

I submitted the documents on 31 May and RFEed on 9 August (missing W2 for my wife and sponsor - for 2020) and re-submitted on 16 August. 

Good luck everyone! 

Congratulations and good luck 🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 hour ago, ozzac said:

Good luck everyone! 

OMG that's fantastic -- they're already in mid August submissions??!?!?!?!!  Congratulations and best of luck in your continued journey to be together with your loved one! ❤️

49 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

OMG that's fantastic -- they're already in mid August submissions??!?!?!?!!  Congratulations and best of luck in your continued journey to be together with your loved one! ❤️

Yes, it's a big jump! I expected to hear from them next week and instead they answered today. Glad they are picking up speed! 

36 minutes ago, ozzac said:

Yes, it's a big jump! I expected to hear from them next week and instead they answered today. Glad they are picking up speed! 

Maybe I will get my DQ next week then if they are moving that fast. I’m Aug 23. Fingers crossed 🙏🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/28/2022 at 1:14 PM, serio562 said:

I did not upload my divorce decree from my first marriage. I provided those documents to USCIS but didnt know they were needed by NVC. So I was reset and waiting almost 2 months. The inquiry is worthless, they responded this week with my account will be reviewed soon. 

Same here! I got RFE because  I didn't upload my divorce decree. 

RFE August 12th. I submitted the RFE same day and also submitted an inquiry on August 12th.

I got DQ today October 7th. 

Hoping interview date will be fast because our priority date is June 21th. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
6 hours ago, chn89 said:

Same here! I got RFE because  I didn't upload my divorce decree. 

RFE August 12th. I submitted the RFE same day and also submitted an inquiry on August 12th.

I got DQ today October 7th. 

Hoping interview date will be fast because our priority date is June 21th. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.