JojoandTomas

JULY 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

183 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline

Case received today by Consulate. They wont let us schedule interview until after the medical has been completed. Medical was suppose to be tomorrow but they called earlier this week and had to move it to next thursday. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

July 29th NOA2 here...still no communication from NVC.

I reached out to NVC with an inquiry on 9/7 but it looks like that will take 2 months for them to reply to...

How long is it taking to these days to hear back from NVC once you get NOA2?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, javierdpvelez said:

I reached out to NVC with an inquiry on 9/7 but it looks like that will take 2 months for them to reply to...

Took me just over 8 weeks for it to be In Transit from NVC to the London Embassy, your mileage may vary on that based on your embassy. Didn't get any correspondence from them before that though and it was likely to have been with them several weeks before that, so the first you hear may be the In Transit notification.

I-129F Sent -  April 30 2021
I-129F Received by lockbox (NOA1) - May 4, 2021

I-129F Notification received - May 14, 2021

NOA1 physical copy received - May 22, 2021

NOA2 received - June 14, 2022 

NOA2 physical copy received - June 21, 2022

In transit to embassy - August 16, 2022

Interview (approved) - September 26, 2022

Visa in hand - September 29, 2022

US Entry - October 11, 2022

i-485 filed - January 10, 2023

i-485 approved - April 5, 2023

Timeline

I think it’s 60 days on average. Our NOA2 is July 29 as well. Hoping to hear something tomorrow. 

We got our on 28th also 0 communication for NVC

Also hope to hear something soon

Hi all. 

For anyone without any answers, reach out to the petitioners local congress rep.

We got our NOA2 on July 27th.

Hadn't heard anything so I did a few case enquiry forms (realised they'll take a while to get to) and wrote to my fiance in the states local congresswomen on Friday (23rd of sep). Today they got back to us that our case was received by NVC on the 8th of September.

They are currently processing cases received on the 2nd of september so it shouldn't be too long. 

I just googled who the local congress person was within my fiances district and then on their contact page there was a form to fill in. 

Think I titled it something like K1 Visa processing help or missing case (drawn a blank)

I told them our situation of not hearing anything since our NOA2 and asked if they were able to find anything out for us.

Gave our USCIS case number and both our full names. 

It was so quick and easy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

July 29th NOA2, just got the NVC email that our application was shipped today!!! I hope some good news comes to you guys

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.