JojoandTomas

JULY 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

183 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
On 7/11/2022 at 7:08 PM, JojoandTomas said:

image.thumb.png.f130c755d65d3d5084df26f6f71b0126.png

•  

Just wanted to re-quote the first post in this thread showing the ship dates. I think people often get confused between the actual ship date and the day they received their notification. Or also i wonder if the NVC told the wrong date in this case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Mari_Justin said:

Just wanted to re-quote the first post in this thread showing the ship dates. I think people often get confused between the actual ship date and the day they received their notification. Or also i wonder if the NVC told the wrong date in this case.

There’s no confusion here, we’re talking about the USCIS forwarding cases to the NVC. I think you misunderstood that 😅

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mari_Justin said:

Go our NVC SENT to consulate email 10 minutes ago!

Great news, congrats! 

I wonder what is the latest NOA2 date they processed and sent. Our case was approved on July 29th. I think it should be sent on either September 27 or October 11

Timeline
5 minutes ago, atcnaydn said:

Great news, congrats! 

I wonder what is the latest NOA2 date they processed and sent. Our case was approved on July 29th. I think it should be sent on either September 27 or October 11

Thank you, 

Mine was 67 days from NOA2, with that logic it puts you around Oct 4th so Oct 11 makes sense, unless they slow down.

We just got the email from the NVC today with our case number and to say it is now in transit. Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the Embassy/Consulate in London from this point? I also can't find anywhere to look if there is any delay in getting a medical or interview in London. Any advice/information would be amazing. Thank you in advance! 

41 minutes ago, fallenangels said:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get to the Embassy/Consulate in London from this point? I also can't find anywhere to look if there is any delay in getting a medical or interview in London.

Check here -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/99-united-kingdom/

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mari_Justin said:

@Eric10112021  We emailed the Tallinn embassy to say to see if we could schedule the medical at this point and they said sure go ahead.

Thanks for the info!  I'm sure you can get that scheduled here in Estonia fairly quickly, yes?  Let us know!

Timeline
16 hours ago, Eric10112021 said:

Thanks for the info!  I'm sure you can get that scheduled here in Estonia fairly quickly, yes?  Let us know!

Medical is next Thursday, no notice of receipt from embassy yet.

Timeline
On 9/15/2022 at 7:41 AM, Mari_Justin said:

Medical is next Thursday, no notice of receipt from embassy yet.

We just got an email from our Senator's Counsel & Constituent Services.  They have been helping us get answers throughout the process.  Here's what they received about our case from their official inquiry with NVC:

Thank you for your email concerning the immigrant visa petition filed with the assigned U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) receipt number WAC2190074xxx.  The National Visa Center (NVC) received this immigrant visa petition on September 5, 2022.  We are working on cases that were received from USCIS on 22-Aug-22.  We will notify all parties on this case with further processing instructions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it looks like it's taking USCIS about 40+ days to get cases to NVC as we were approved on 7/22/22.  Also, as of 9/16/22 they are working cases received on 8/22/22.

On 9/10/2022 at 4:16 AM, Mari_Justin said:

I got my case number and invoice number today from my congressional representative. I’m not sure What I can do from here, just wait till I get notice that it’s sent I suppose, is there a page I can check status at this point ?

Hi 

How did you contact you Congressional Representative? Did you do it per Email, or some other way? 

And did you ask them to help you with USCIS or NVC?

Thank you in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.