GilRivera

June 2022 I-130 filers

100 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
On 5/3/2023 at 3:58 PM, Denis74 said:

Congrats ! Still waiting here ! PD is 06/09/2022

I just checked and saw your interview will also take place in the Paris embassy, it would be great to share some information considering I can't seem to find a lot of people who are going through the same embassy.

I live in Portugal and Immigrant Visas applications are processed through the Paris Embassy.

Hoping your approval is coming next!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 hours ago, gustavosgf5750 said:

I just checked and saw your interview will also take place in the Paris embassy, it would be great to share some information considering I can't seem to find a lot of people who are going through the same embassy.

I live in Portugal and Immigrant Visas applications are processed through the Paris Embassy.

Hoping your approval is coming next!

I will ! We are looking to have the ITW around January 2024 as we want to leave in May 2024. We will wait September/October to send everything to the NVC.

Paris embassy does not look like it's a busy one. Not sure how to know but it seem there are no backlog so pretty fast if no "red flag"

I checked your timeline, you just been approved under a year, that's cool ! Congrats 😀

My wife and I are thrilled to share that we have been approved!  Praise God!

PD: 6/20/2022

Approved: 5/12/2023

We started at the Nebraska Service Center, but the approval came from Potomac.  No idea when it was transferred, but this seems to be the norm now.

Hang in there everyone.  We pray your day of rejoicing comes swiftly and everything goes smoothly.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Just to tell you that our petition has been approved ! 

PD : 06/09/2022

1st AR : 12/30/2022

2nd AR : 05/26/2023

Approval : 05/26/2023

Approval came from CSC however were were first at NSC.

No RFE and no K3 !

Hi guys,  my case is under its 2nd actively reviewing with two months left. I checked the case this afternoon it's saying the case is taking longer than expected to process with no time frame. Has anyone ever seen this?  I'm so exhausted 😩  with this process but I know this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hi all, we just received approval from Texas SC- consular processing for spouse.

PD June 15, 2022

AR 1 June 15, 2022

K3 July 1, 2022

AR 2 and approval notice May 30, 2023 and K3 denial 

Beyond thrilled!! Best of luck to you all! 

Edited by Maiten

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi All,

We submitted the I-130 on the 13th of June 2022 (Nebraska) and got approval from California   Service Center on the 31st of May 2023. Still waiting for the NVC welcome letter. 

How much time does it take to get the Welcome letter?

Good luck all.

Edited by VB-100

2 hours ago, VB-100 said:

Hi All,

We submitted the I-130 on the 13th of June 2022 (Nebraska) and got approval from California   Service Center on the 31st of May 2023. Still waiting for the NVC welcome letter. 

Good luck all.

Hi, we got the welcome letter from NVC on 29th of May via email, so few days after our approval on 24th of May. 
Also the case status changed on 28th to Case was sent to the department of state.

16 hours ago, VB-100 said:

Hi All,

Good luck all.

Exact same dates and service centers for us. Relieved to finally have something happen moving forward. 

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mark and Val said:

Exact same dates and service centers for us. Relieved to finally have something happen moving forward. 

Thank you! Hopefully, we will get it next week.

Another question:

I have sent through the I-864 form + Financial paperwork of my joint sponsor with the I-130 form. Do I need to ask my joint sponsor for updated paperwork? 

my wife is the applicant and has been living in Australia for the last 17 years and got an active bank account (since 2017) and we have also enrolled my son in school in the US. Is that enough to show intention to move + domicile?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.