18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I just want to add that it might be a good idea for you to be present at the interview date. It's not just on your husband to prove his part at the interview as you said. He'll have to save both of your behinds and he's not set up for smooth sailing from what it sounds.

Please let us know how his interview goes and if his visa really is approved. 

I saw some older posts from you, and it seems like you see every piece of mail from USCIS as an approval. Last summer, you stated that your petition was approved, while all you got was a NOA1 (not an approval, just a notice of receipt). This NOA2 just means that your petition appears to be complete and your husband appears to be eligible to apply for a visa at the consulate. You still have a long road ahead of you.

18 hours ago, Missthanger said:

I just wanted to update people on my case . My case was not the normal case as we married proxy without meeting . I also sent them western Union receipts despite people saying they will think it Fraud . My case was approved . The other myth was you had to tell them about charges that you did under 18 . I didn’t tell them any charges underage and it was approve . I’m saying this just to say this . Don’t listen to no one advice on your situation even if it different because ever case is different. I will let you know how it goes at the interview when we get there. 

So he has the visa in his passport and is ready to travel here ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.