podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, BasitFionaAli said:

Is this all I need to update? Just new AOS and tax returns? Or is there anything else you uploaded? I think I figured out how to do it I uploaded new tax transcripts and AOS 

Can you please check my or others previous post and if u want to be safe side just upload relevant stuff or just follow the YouTube channel I told you but updated AOS,W2 paystubs,and tax return are the most important.Good luck 

Timeline
On 3/24/2024 at 1:25 PM, podeena said:

Can you please check my or others previous post and if u want to be safe side just upload relevant stuff or just follow the YouTube channel I told you but updated AOS,W2 paystubs,and tax return are the most important.Good luck 

Do I need to upload W2 if I'm uploading tax transcripts? I was told it's not necessary 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, BasitFionaAli said:

Do I need to upload W2 if I'm uploading tax transcripts? I was told it's not necessary 

On 3/24/2024 at 1:25 PM, podeena said:

Same with paystubs. Do I need to upload them if I have tax transcripts? And if I do need to upload paystubs how many should I upload? 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, BasitFionaAli said:

Same with paystubs. Do I need to upload them if I have tax transcripts? And if I do need to upload paystubs how many should I upload? 

It's not necessary but just for safe side we just did in our case you don't have to but if u want just recent paystubs like two or three B4 interview months to make your case stronger that u can financially take care of your spouse so they don't ask too many questions about it we did that it's your choice.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, void04 said:

Hey guys! My wife had the first 2 shots for COVID but never got a booster. Does she need a booster shot?

Also, I'm expecting her interview in the next month or two, so should she go get her polio vaccination and certification done now or should we wait?

No need for a booster shot. My wife also had just covid vaccine shots and had no issues at interview or at Port of entry. 

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-08-24

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-02

I-130 RFE : 2015-02-06

I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2015-03-03

NVC Received : 2015-03-28

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-06-01

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-06-01

Send AOS Package : 2015-06-04

Submit DS-261 : 2015-06-04

Receive IV Bill : 2015-07-01

Pay IV Bill : 2015-07-05

Send IV Package : 2015-07-24

Checklist : 2015-10-06

Case Completed : 2015-11-11

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa): 2016.01.21

Timeline
16 minutes ago, void04 said:

Hey guys! My wife had the first 2 shots for COVID but never got a booster. Does she need a booster shot?

Also, I'm expecting her interview in the next month or two, so should she go get her polio vaccination and certification done now or should we wait?

Do it now no need to wait for polio vaccine get the certification now. Good luck 

Appreciate all of your inputs!

I do apologize but I had another question. One of my friend's wife in Pakistan is also expecting her interview in the coming months. Her passport and birth certificate were either lost or stolen (they don't know because they had moved). Since the husband had the marriage documents they still have those, but their question is should they upload the new documents or just explain at the interview?

New birth certificate was made this week and new passport is a week or two away. The new birth certificate has today's date as issue date so it will be obvious it's not the same document as at the time they uploaded their documents 2 years ago, most probably the same will be true for the passport.

Timeline
9 hours ago, void04 said:

Appreciate all of your inputs!

I do apologize but I had another question. One of my friend's wife in Pakistan is also expecting her interview in the coming months. Her passport and birth certificate were either lost or stolen (they don't know because they had moved). Since the husband had the marriage documents they still have those, but their question is should they upload the new documents or just explain at the interview?

New birth certificate was made this week and new passport is a week or two away. The new birth certificate has today's date as issue date so it will be obvious it's not the same document as at the time they uploaded their documents 2 years ago, most probably the same will be true for the passport.

I think u can take it on interview day so if they ask u can explain it instead of uploading to make them confused but if someone else knows differently please share to help this member thx

Timeline

For relationship pictures I had a question? I've collated an 8 page pdf with pictures throughout my visits chronologically by visit/dates. Does every single picture need date/location/ who is in the picture (if its family or friends)? I have described at the first instance of a relative in a picture (example parents/siblings) but then do not keep on repeating it for every picture together with family? Is that ok? 

Also my DQ is Aug 4 2022 for whoever asked!

Edited by AMK2021

Timeline
19 hours ago, void04 said:

Thank you, understood!

Noted, thank you!

Yes both are required within a year of you medical as valid certificates for both polio and covid. They're quick to do and needed for the medical (they ask for the certificates). 

Timeline
5 hours ago, AMK2021 said:

For relationship pictures I had a question? I've collated an 8 page pdf with pictures throughout my visits chronologically by visit/dates. Does every single picture need date/location/ who is in the picture (if its family or friends)? I have described at the first instance of a relative in a picture (example parents/siblings) but then do not keep on repeating it for every picture together with family? Is that ok? 

Also my DQ is Aug 4 2022 for whoever asked!

No that's fine with year and dates of visits and some info about poeple in pics not every single needs description but remember to make a copy of the same pics to take in the interview too which u load on ceac to proof we did all these extra things for the safe side.good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.