podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, zubeirkhan991 said:

What does that mean ? Like for cases that were documentarily qualified in April 2022 have interviews scheduled for February 2023 ? My wife's case was documentarily qualified in June 2022

No it's DQ April 2021 having interviews in February 2023.unfortunatley it's taking 20 to 22 months with the ISL EMBASSY lazy work so if you're DQ is June 2022 then u can figure out when will be your interview except if some miracle happen.🤞

5 hours ago, zubeirkhan991 said:

What does that mean ? Like for cases that were documentarily qualified in April 2022 have interviews scheduled for February 2023 ? My wife's case was documentarily qualified in June 2022

no it means people who had document qualified from April 22 2021 are having their interview up to February 22 2022. So if your document qualified by June 2022 then you will expect your interview sometimes end of 2024 unless they keep up with this speed then middle of 2024 for your spouse interview. 

8 hours ago, WonderingRobort said:

Have anyone tried first going to some other country on study  or work visa (UAE/Dubai, Oman etc.) and processing their case from that country ?

If your spouse has a residency visa or work visa then yes you can transfer your case out of Islamabad to one of those countries. But I am not sure about for student visa one. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

If your spouse has a residency visa or work visa then yes you can transfer your case out of Islamabad to one of those countries. But I am not sure about for student visa one. 

I’m wondering if it is worth to try to get the residency or study visa for some other cheaper country just for this? I’m thinking about Dubai where it would be relatively easier to get residency. 

I’m preparing I130 for my spouse and it seems it would take at least four years so trying to figure out what can be done to make it faster. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/5/2022 at 4:06 PM, podeena said:

Congrats  on your DQ, I hope ISL EMBASSY is that good but unfortunately they are extremely slowest embassy in the world as per my knowledge they're dealing with 1st April 2021DQs having interviews in January 2023, and mostly they only cover bw7- 15days of the month in one month 😠so u can figure it out when will they come to August DQ.🤞

Hey congrats on the interview.

My Mom also scheduled for January 2023. I hope it goes great for us.

Timeline
4 hours ago, imijourney said:

Hey congrats on the interview.

My Mom also scheduled for January 2023. I hope it goes great for us.

I wish I can take this congrats on interview but no we didn't get anything this slowest embassy is just dealing with April 21 DQs so u can figure. But a big congrats on your Mom interview hopefully all goes well.🙏🏽 Pray for all of us waiting for IL in this painful journey of immigration.😔🙏🏽

Timeline

Reading all this is giving me anxiety. Like why so slow the rest of the world is back to normal except Pakistan.  We DQ in May 2022 by the look of it we have to wait more :( 

Timeline
On 1/17/2023 at 1:10 PM, imijourney said:

Guys, can someone confirm how much is the fee for IR5 visa ? do we have to pay it in the embassy before interview?

Sorry no info u can check on site but good luck with interview.🙏🏽🤞

My husband is US citizen and i got DQ on 3rd December,2022 , after long wait of 14 months . Now looking at the situation of Islamabad , what is the way out.... that is alarming, and depressing...... Can we apply for K3 ? if it takes only 6 months. 

Edited by huma2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.