LKMK

I-175 May 2019 Filers

2,129 posts in this topic

I noticed a soft update on my case two weeks ago. I called USCIS today. A lady picked up right away. She said my case was transferred from Texas to NBC and that it is under review. What does that mean and is anyone else in the same boat and how long do you think NBC takes to adjudicate?  A case number just above me got approved along with so many behind my number. What is the difference between a case being transferred to a field office and a national center? Thank you all and good luck!

Edited by Waiting4Godot

4 minutes ago, Waiting4Godot said:

I noticed a soft update on my case two weeks ago. I called USCIS today. A lady picked up right away. She said my case was transferred from Texas to NBC and that it is under review. What does that mean and is anyone else in the same boat and how long do you think NBC takes to adjudicate?  A case number just above me got approved along with so many behind my number. What is the difference between a case being transferred to a field office and a national center? Thank you all and good luck!

Can you share first digits of your case, like src1990123?

and don’t trust completely this call. It happened with me around a month ago, first person said case is transferred but I had strange gut feelings and called again in 10 mins) Other person put me on hold for about 7-8 mins and finally said that case is definitely NOT at NBC, said sorry for the wrong previous person answer and what I need to do is just wait...

Same happened with other person on Facebook group but he used chat with USCIS. 2 representatives - 2 different answers...

11 minutes ago, Phoenix777 said:

and don’t trust completely this call. It happened with me around a month ago, first person said case is transferred but I had strange gut feelings and called again in 10 mins) Other person put me on hold for about 7-8 mins and finally said that case is definitely NOT at NBC, said sorry for the wrong previous person answer and what I need to do is just wait...

Same happened with other person on Facebook group but he used chat with USCIS. 2 representatives - 2 different answers...

That's strange. Why would they lie like that!!

My number is SRC19905469XX

12 minutes ago, Phoenix777 said:

Is there a way we can talk to tier -2 officer on the call?? Tier -1 seems to be of no use , they just read what’s showing in online account, nothing useful really.

3 minutes ago, kranthi143 said:

Is there a way we can talk to tier -2 officer on the call?? Tier -1 seems to be of no use , they just read what’s showing in online account, nothing useful really.

Have no idea to be honest...probably if we request it straight away we can hear just “Tier 2 will give you the same info”...but of course I am sure the real officer who is working on cases knows the way more...

Any WAC filer from early May (1-2 week) 2019 NOA date ?? I believe most of April 2019 filers got the approvals in past few weeks (it slowed down but , there were lot of Approvals in March and April). Do you think will there be any moment in our cases soon ? Sad to see process timeline has changed to 27 months, that’s ridiculous of 2 and half years. So disappointing to see.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi

i am going to file my ROC and i am asking you guys because you already done this.

Should I just leave spaces blank if they don't apply to me or should I write N/A in the top of each topic that doesn't apply to me or should I write N/A at each and every blank space that doesn't apply to me?

Thank you! Hope it also helps others who have doubts about this, quite tricky. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Mill&bill said:

Hi

i am going to file my ROC and i am asking you guys because you already done this.

Should I just leave spaces blank if they don't apply to me or should I write N/A in the top of each topic that doesn't apply to me or should I write N/A at each and every blank space that doesn't apply to me?

Thank you! Hope it also helps others who have doubts about this, quite tricky. 

Read point 3 on page 3 of the i-751 instructions.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

1 hour ago, kranthi143 said:

Any WAC filer from early May (1-2 week) 2019 NOA date ?? I believe most of April 2019 filers got the approvals in past few weeks (it slowed down but , there were lot of Approvals in March and April). Do you think will there be any moment in our cases soon ? Sad to see process timeline has changed to 27 months, that’s ridiculous of 2 and half years. So disappointing to see.

Im a WAC filer from early May, I received an RFE letter last month. I just sent in a big packet of additional evidence yesterday and they just received it today. Ill be keeping this forum updated on when they send me their decision. Hopefully we start seeing some more approvals next month or July 🙂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
14 hours ago, Scandi said:

I highly recommend filing online, it's very smooth and it filters out questions that don't apply to you based on your answers. Much easier and way less confusing then the paper form. If you haven't already, I recommend that you create an account and start filling out the form, it gives you a good idea of what they want from you. You don't have to submit it if you change your mind, and if you just need more time the answers are being saved for 30 days from the date you last saved any info. It wasn't until I actually logged in and starting filing out the form that I realized how simple it actually is.

This is very helpful to know. Thanks.

Spoiler

K1 Timeline:

7/18/2016 --> I-129F application sent

1/26/2017 --> K1 visa received

Adjustment of Status Timeline:

2/7/17 --> I-485, I-131, I-765 (AOS+AP+EAD) application sent

8/18/2017--> green card received in mail

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

5/14/2019 --> I-751 application sent

10/2/2020 --> 10-year green card received in mail

Naturalization Timeline:

7/28/2020--> Submitted N-400 application online

2/12/2021--> Biometrics re-use letter received

4/30/2021--> Interview scheduled for 6/8/2021

6/8/2021-->  Approved during interview

6/21/2021-->  oath ceremony - officially US citizen

K1: 7/18/2016 --> 1/26/2017

AOS: 2/7/17 --> 8/18/2017

ROC:  5/14/2019 --> 10/2/2020

Naturalization: 7/28/2020--> 6/21/2021

12 hours ago, Ck1988 said:

Im a WAC filer from early May, I received an RFE letter last month. I just sent in a big packet of additional evidence yesterday and they just received it today. Ill be keeping this forum updated on when they send me their decision. Hopefully we start seeing some more approvals next month or July 🙂

That’s a great help too , I’m also WAC filers received May 16  biometric Dec 18 my status update remains fingerprint completed  . No notice of RFE yet it’s 12 months already . 

4 minutes ago, Nette0726 said:

That’s a great help too , I’m also WAC filers received May 16  biometric Dec 18 my status update remains fingerprint completed  . No notice of RFE yet it’s 12 months already . 

Pretty much the same as you. 

Planning on doing my naturalization paperwork within the next few weeks seeing as CSC processing times have gone up to 27.5 months as someone else pointed out. 

K1 and AOS/EAD/AP

Spoiler

K1

19th July 2016 -- K1 Petition sent to TX Lockbox

27th July 2016 -- NOA1 Received

7th September 2016 -- NOA2 Received

27th September 2016 -- Sydney Consulate Received

6th October 2016 -- Packet 4 Received

29th November 2016 -- Interview Date

29th November 2016 -- Approved at interview

5th December 2016 -- Visa Package Received

16th December 2016 -- Entered US on K1 (PoE San Francisco)

23rd December 2016 -- Married!

AOS/EAD/AP

8th March 2017 -- Filed AoS, EAD, AP

18th March 2017 -- NOA1 for AoS, EAD, AP

1st August 2017 - Email notification that GC has been mailed
18th August 2017 - Mailed GC back after name error (Maiden name instead of married name), USCIS error, filed with I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

GC Replacement

Spoiler

18th August 2017 - Mailed GC back after name error (Maiden name instead of married name), USCIS error, filed with I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
3rd August 2018 - I-90 Form Approved.

7th August 2018 - Replacement card produced.

Replacement card sent to wrong address!
12th October 2018 - Replacement card received!

RoC

6th May 2019 - Mailed off I-751 RoC

14th May 2019 - Text notification case received

17th May 2019 - 18 month extension letter received
2nd December 2019 - Biometrics Appt
1st October 2020 - Case transferred to NBC
5th March 2021 - Case updated to notify that interview has been scheduled

N-400

30th September 2020 - Application filed online
30th September 2020 - Notice of received application (notice date)
5th March 2021 - Case updated to notify that interview has been scheduled

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yesterday, 20 May 2020 filed on-line N-400 Application for Naturalization. One year ago on May 20, 2019 filed ROC I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residency which was assigned MSC for processing, and since 11 Sep 2019 has been pending ready to schedule an interview at the USCIS Atlanta, GA Field Office.  Will keep all updated/informed upon receipt of any notification of further processing movement hereafter!  We're all in this together.  Wishing everyone continued future approval movement and success in obtaining their ultimate immigration end goals.          

Edited by MXcompadre

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.