2,967 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2022 at 9:33 PM, dollardreamz said:

Yes still u need to  file if judge terminated ur case . if judge granted your adjustment then you follow post order instructions. You can google for pre order instructions and post order instructions.

4 hours ago, Family said:

You must be creative to get InfoPass ..and perhaps use one of the acceptable reasons they want or others can chime in with what has worked lately….as I think they will refuse otherwise.

If anyone here has an acceptable reason they used to get infopass , please hit me 

On 7/23/2022 at 6:48 PM, sandranj said:

Usually background check takes 60/180 days. VAWA is taking 20/26 months, but NYC offices are taking almost 2 years to schedule the interview.

Thank you. I got approval for i360 2.5 years ago . But everytime the congress makes an inquiry vermont replies same thing for the past 2 years pending security check. So I dont know how long to wait or what to do to get my file to be sent to local office and scheduled for an interview . Have you ever had similar cases like mine going through security check for more than 2 years ? 

On 7/22/2022 at 8:49 PM, nebula88 said:

Omg everyone! 

I'm exploding with anxiety right now.

On July 11th, my lawyer received an RFE for my I-693. I just dropped it off at his office. He personally has never seen an interview being waived but as far as I'm seeing here, that seems to be the case 😳

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm so happy already that my case is being moved!! 

Anyone from Brooklyn, NY going/went through the same situation? How long did it take for you to have an update?

since when it is pending i485? i am new york too

1 hour ago, HustlingStill said:

since when it is pending i485? i am new york too

My i485 was submitted in October 2017

I applied for Vawa begging of March 2019 and got approved in August 2021. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey dear family hope you all are doing fine !

can you guys help me out about what this letter means ?

my friend she applied in 2016 for vawa and since there nothing has changed on her case and she got this letter .

DDC1B475-FB49-44EF-A598-35E9DA28EBD5.jpeg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sasacb said:

Hey dear family hope you all are doing fine !

can you guys help me out about what this letter means ?

my friend she applied in 2016 for vawa and since there nothing has changed on her case and she got this letter .

DDC1B475-FB49-44EF-A598-35E9DA28EBD5.jpeg

Has anyone ever filed for a visa for her?  This is a consular processing letter, and it is saying that she is able to receive her GC as she has been approved to file for it with NVC  She only has one year to respond.  I know you blocked her case number, but if it starts with something other than VSC, than it is a country code and she can get her GC.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

Has anyone ever filed for a visa for her?  This is a consular processing letter, and it is saying that she is able to receive her GC as she has been approved to file for it with NVC  She only has one year to respond.  I know you blocked her case number, but if it starts with something other than VSC, than it is a country code and she can get her GC.

Her case number start with RDJ2016…

she was married but applied for vawa no other visa 

9 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

Hey , after wandering  a lot with questions here, I just received an interview appointment letter for my i485 for august 10. Thanks to all @Stillwinning!!!😊 @Rhema1 @Family . Now need to do my medicals fast , I only have two weeks.

reminder: i360 approved February 2022 after surviving a NOID and 204c fraud from my i130. I was in removal proceedings from my asylum and removal terminated march 2022. Do think I’ll be asked questions about i360 or asylum again? I’m nervous 

Yayyyy, ain’t God good?🤷🏻‍♀️ Congratulations dear!!! Go ace it!!! 🎊🎉🍾🎈 

Your i360 has been approved! It’s not the duty of the officer at your i485  interview to re-adjudicate the already approved petition. However some overzealous officers try it.. maybe they hope to be transferred to VSC someday lol! But if any such thing happens, ask for a supervisor period!👍

20 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yayyyy, ain’t God good?🤷🏻‍♀️ Congratulations dear!!! Go ace it!!! 🎊🎉🍾🎈 

Your i360 has been approved! It’s not the duty of the officer at your i485  interview to re-adjudicate the already approved petition. However some overzealous officers try it.. maybe they hope to be transferred to VSC someday lol! But if any such thing happens, ask for a supervisor period!👍

Thank you so much

25 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

Hey , after wandering  a lot with questions here, I just received an interview appointment letter for my i485 for august 10. Thanks to all @Stillwinning!!!😊 @Rhema1 @Family . Now need to do my medicals fast , I only have two weeks.

reminder: i360 approved February 2022 after surviving a NOID and 204c fraud from my i130. I was in removal proceedings from my asylum and removal terminated march 2022. Do think I’ll be asked questions about i360 or asylum again? I’m nervous 

Yay! I am sincerely happy for you! Your journey is about to be over! Congratulations! ❤️❤️❤️

as for questions about asylum/VAWA, you kind of never know. I’ve asked my lawyer the same question and he stated that it really depends on the IO. Some do and some don’t. 

Based on experience of ppl who I know, going with the lawyer always works better. So if you have this opportunity, take it without any doubt.

Good luck! 

48 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

Congratulations. What's your field office? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.