llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

Woke up this morning to see our case is AR as of 02/25/23. Checked our documents tab and we’ve been approved!

Congratulations! My PD is March 8th 2022. Hope I’m soon approved. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Nalvarez said:

Perhaps its just maitenence, but when I log into USCIS, it does not show my case and asks if i want to add a case to my account. Happening for anyone else?

Yes the same thing is happening to me. 

Luckily, after calling twice and putting in a congressional review with my representative, I was approved. 

however…I accidentally filled our 61ab and 62ab instead of just 62ab so now they’re saying I have to fill out the i824. However, I call and asked for an adjustment becuase the i824 is known as a change. Make sure you check your documents before you get approved because if this doesn’t work I have to wait 6 months apparently again 🥲🥲

2 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

The status officially has changed to "Approved"!  No longer just in the documents section! Woot woot! 

Congrats!!!! I wish you a smooth journey thru NVC 

Just gather every document you'll need and double-check before sending them. It will avoid unnecessary delays. NVC is working really fast. 

I already have my interview appointment. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Glory2 said:

Congrats!!!! I wish you a smooth journey thru NVC 

Just gather every document you'll need and double-check before sending them. It will avoid unnecessary delays. NVC is working really fast. 

I already have my interview appointment. 

Wow! Amazing! I am a bit nervous because I have old work visas and one was in my old passport and the customs agent ripped it out when it had expired. So I have no idea what the visa number is now. Going to check with Emma to see what to do.

1 minute ago, llcoolwil said:

Wow! Amazing! I am a bit nervous because I have old work visas and one was in my old passport and the customs agent ripped it out when it had expired. So I have no idea what the visa number is now. Going to check with Emma to see what to do.

Yes is better to be safe than waiting an additional month for a RFE,  don't forget the W2s

On 2/27/2023 at 3:24 PM, Kobe001 said:

Luckily, after calling twice and putting in a congressional review with my representative, I was approved. 

however…I accidentally filled our 61ab and 62ab instead of just 62ab so now they’re saying I have to fill out the i824. However, I call and asked for an adjustment becuase the i824 is known as a change. Make sure you check your documents before you get approved because if this doesn’t work I have to wait 6 months apparently again 🥲🥲

How long it took you to get approved after the representative inquiry??? 

Last sat (25-Feb) our processing time is 4 weeks and when we checked yesterday (28-Feb) its showing 3 weeks.

Then early this morning, we received an email from USCIS that they have change our address already.

I guess Potomac is already looking our case, hoping to hear some good news soon. Btw, our PD is 29-Mar2022

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.