llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi March filers, I spoke to a live agent today through Emma and the rep told me an RFE was sent our way today. Waiting to see what they want.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, S&J@2020 said:

Hi March filers, I spoke to a live agent today through Emma and the rep told me an RFE was sent our way today. Waiting to see what they want.

Oh gosh! Do you see the RFE notice anywhere in your MyUSCIS account?? 

55 minutes ago, S&J@2020 said:

Hopefully it's nice quick fix for you guys! Did you just ask Emma for an update?

Timeline
59 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

Oh gosh! Do you see the RFE notice anywhere in your MyUSCIS account?? 

We just checked both our e-mail and MyUSCIS accounts and there's no RFE in there yet 🤔.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

Hopefully it's nice quick fix for you guys! Did you just ask Emma for an update?

We hope so too, and yes, through Emma.

I have just contacted Emma for an update and we were told that our case is "In Process" since 02/10/2023.

An update nonetheless but still have zero idea when we will be approved.

Woke up this morning to see our case is AR as of 02/25/23. Checked our documents tab and we’ve been approved!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

Woke up this morning to see our case is AR as of 02/25/23. Checked our documents tab and we’ve been approved!

Omg yasss!!!! You made me go look and we went into AR as of 02/25/23 and logged in and we are approved to!! YASSSSS!!! 

52 minutes ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

34 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

Omg yasss!!!! You made me go look and we went into AR as of 02/25/23 and logged in and we are approved to!! YASSSSS!!! 

Congrats to you both!!! 🤗 Finally seeing March filers getting approvals from Potomac. 

We've checked our processing time earlier and its now showing 4 weeks from 2months last 21-Feb

Hope that next step for you guys  is way faster than the i130 approval timeline. Goodluck guys! ☺️

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jacq1227 said:

Congrats to you both!!! 🤗 Finally seeing March filers getting approvals from Potomac. 

We've checked our processing time earlier and its now showing 4 weeks from 2months last 21-Feb

Hope that next step for you guys  is way faster than the i130 approval timeline. Goodluck guys! ☺️

I hope yours is coming very soon!! Fingers are crossed for faster turnaround times for everything else!!

50 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

No way! Congratulations! 

We'll be seeing you in Orlando very soon! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

No way! Congratulations! 

We'll be seeing you in Orlando very soon! 

Yes!! So fun!! Our applications have almost been identical the entire time haha I love it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.