llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Nisarg99999999999 said:

How long does USCIS take after they receive the RFE supporting documents? for i-130

They told me they received my RFE documents last Thursday. How long do they take to have a decision?

PD: March 19, 2022

RFE: Jan 4, 2023

RFE Documents Received by USCIS: February 23, 2023

We're in the same dilemma, hoping that once USCIS receives our reply to the rfe, it doesn't take them long to approve our application. 

7 hours ago, Nisarg99999999999 said:

How long does USCIS take after they receive the RFE supporting documents? for i-130

They told me they received my RFE documents last Thursday. How long do they take to have a decision?

PD: March 19, 2022

RFE: Jan 4, 2023

RFE Documents Received by USCIS: February 23, 2023

Someone correct me if im wrong but I believe they should take up to 60 days to respond to RFE.

Fingers crossed you hear back way before then.

Our status has updated to "Case Was Sent To The Department of State"

Hopefully NVC send us our welcome letter soon!

@llcoolwil - any update for you guys yet? 

6 minutes ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

Our status has updated to "Case Was Sent To The Department of State"

Hopefully NVC send us our welcome letter soon!

@llcoolwil - any update for you guys yet? 

13 minutes later and we just received the welcome email! 

I dont wanna say this website is helping to influence things, but......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

13 minutes later and we just received the welcome email! 

I dont wanna say this website is helping to influence things, but......

We got ours too this morning!! PHEW! We are moving and grooving now!!

Guys anyone been in same situation?

i submitted i130 petition my wife overseas in march 2022. The first notice I got says that it was in Potomac service center. But when I chatted with Emma they confirmed that it’s in Nebraska center.. and I know Nebraska is pretty quick compared to other centers but we still waiting and no updates. Is the transfer that was made to my file from center to center should affect the time or cause any delays or that’s normal?

thank you guys 

2 hours ago, Tim hamsir said:

i submitted i130 petition my wife overseas in march 2022. The first notice I got says that it was in Potomac service center. But when I chatted with Emma they confirmed that it’s in Nebraska center.. and I know Nebraska is pretty quick compared to other centers but we still waiting and no updates. Is the transfer that was made to my file from center to center should affect the time or cause any delays or that’s normal?

thank you guys 

call. be nice. you'll get results in a week after you call. 

10 hours ago, Tim hamsir said:

thank you guys 

Id recommend putting in a congressional enquiry in the meantime with your representative. That's helped speed things up for some of us here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/7/2023 at 3:51 AM, Yellowcab1111 said:

Id recommend putting in a congressional enquiry in the meantime with your representative. That's helped speed things up for some of us here.

I second this! It definitely sped things up for us! 

2 hours ago, S&J@2020 said:

We've second active review after reply to rfe was sent.

What was asked for in the RFE? Did you check your documents tab? Usually the approval notice is there after the second AR. I saw a number of approvals for people with PD March 5th 2022. 

Edited by FatemaZAlam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
25 minutes ago, FatemaZAlam said:

What was asked for in the RFE? Did you check your documents tab? Usually the approval notice is there after the second AR. I saw a number of approvals for people with PD March 5th 2022. 

It was for resubmission of form I-130a. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.