llcoolwil

March 2022 I-130 Filers

379 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

Oh boy. I didn't even check that part LOL Woops

Hope you both get your approval soon, this whole process is so difficult!! 
Unrequested advice, gather all documents for the NVC stage, including W2, taxes transcripts, police certificate, and any other relevant doc, I know it's one step at a time, but having everything ready will save you time in the next stage. 

I'm currently waiting for an interview appointment 

Edited by Glory2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Glory2 said:

Hope you both get your approval soon, this whole process is so difficult!! 
Unrequested advice, gather all documents for the NVC stage, including W2, taxes transcripts, police certificate, and any other relevant doc, I know it's one step at a time, but having everything ready will save you time in the next stage. 

I'm currently waiting for an interview appointment 

Yes! Great idea! Does the Police certificate have to be for both petitioner and beneficiary?

I live here in the US so they requested only my husband’s police certificate, we had to upload 2,  one for his birth country and another one for his current country of residence.

They also requested birth certificate and translation if not in English 

Marriage certificate (our visa category is CR1)

Two passport-style pics 

Divorce decree 

Affidavit of support + W2 and Taxes transcripts 

We had to wait 2 whole weeks to upload because his police certificate was not ready 😔

Submission date December 27 DQ January 20 

Just now, llcoolwil said:

Wow that is such a fast DQ! I am going to look into see how long it takes to get a police record as well as how long it is good for!

Thanks so much for your help!!

You're welcome!! 

Yes NVC is working relatively fast!! That's why is very important to have everything ready, to avoid an RFE

Now I'm waiting for the embassy

Hope you get the approval soon! 🙂

Timeline
1 hour ago, Yellowcab1111 said:

Ours has gone from 3 weeks to this. I’m not thinking too much into it. 

7A40260B-8856-42E4-B338-AD1DC2B60C87.jpeg

Mine officially says the same thing. UGH. Fingers are crossed that we will both be approved soon!!

On 2/16/2023 at 4:34 PM, FatemaZAlam said:

Oh yeah Potomac service centre is approving cases that have June 2022 as 1st AR. Its just what I observed. 

Maybe you meant Jan 2022.  I'm Feb 2022 at Potomac and still waiting "longer than expected" (says USCIS).

32 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

When was your first AR?

30 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

PD and AR1 are Feb 5 2022.

My VJ Timeline

Literally just received the AR2 and NOA2 minutes ago.  Hopefully this news serves as an encouragement for you.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

Literally just received the AR2 and NOA2 minutes ago.  Hopefully this news serves as an encouragement for you.

6 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

Oh wow! Amazing!!! Congrats!!

2 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

Oh wow! Amazing!!! Congrats!!

Thank you!  Participating in these forums has been positive outlet for my impatience!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.