LirikVJUser

SRC Texas center

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I thought all I-751 are initially processed at MSC and then sent to the local USCIS office when the queue comes up.

2 hours ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

I thought all I-751 are initially processed at MSC and then sent to the local USCIS office when the queue comes up.

Not K-1based 751s. They never see MSC. Ours was sent directly to Texas and biometrics waived. We will not have an interview. These have been taking 7-11 months to process at SRC.

Almost all CR-1s are getting an interview now because they have not have not had a US based interview with USCIS. Almost all K-1s have had an interview for AOS.

***A small amount of K-1 based 751s end up at MSC and get an interview due to red flags and quality control.

Edited by Carpe Vinum

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

6 hours ago, LirikVJUser said:

Looks like SRC hasn't even touched May 2021 fillers at all

It's been stuck on April cases since September now

Have they stopped processing i-751 cases?

There has been a few early May 2021 NOA filers who got approved.  Most of them are at SRC.  See below:

927931678_ScreenShot2022-02-10at3_19_37PM.thumb.png.6851bc5385d60bd0d8b822f9ea180374.png

Edited by SoCal2021

• 6 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 1:25 AM, Islewoman1 said:

I filed October 13th 2021 service center SRC and I haven’t gotten the letter to appear for biometrics yet. I don’t know what’s going on. It’s being almost 5 months now. Am kind of worried.

Hi, I'm also an SRC filer. Have you had any updates since?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We are SRC, filed in October 2021. 

Did the Biometrics in December 2021.

Our USCIS profile page has not been updated to reflect that biometrics has been taken just shows what it's been showing since we filed last October "Case Was Received".

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Alekezam said:

We are SRC, filed in October 2021. 

Did the Biometrics in December 2021.

Our USCIS profile page has not been updated to reflect that biometrics has been taken just shows what it's been showing since we filed last October "Case Was Received".

Same here…

Filed in June 2021

Biometrics August 2021

no change in status, but from what I’ve seen, it’s very normal for them not to update it.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, GyC said:

Same here…

Filed in June 2021

Biometrics August 2021

no change in status, but from what I’ve seen, it’s very normal for them not to update it.

Thanks!

Glad to know there is at least one other experiencing the same thing.

I've asked the question before if anyone else is experiencing this but no one stepped up and answered accordingly. 

Only received answers based on opinions rather than actual experience. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JCG1121 said:

Same here September 21 filer, nothing other than "We received ..."

How about your biometrics? 

Did you already get that part completed?

Just now, Alekezam said:

How about your biometrics? 

Did you already get that part completed?

They reused my biometrics but the current status does not even mention anything about it just "On September 7, 2021, we received your Form I-751A..."

USCIS is such a great business model that they never have to worry about their clients satisfaction!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, JCG1121 said:

They reused my biometrics but the current status does not even mention anything about it just "On September 7, 2021, we received your Form I-751A..."

USCIS is such a great business model that they never have to worry about their clients satisfaction!

How do you know if they re-used your prior biometrics? Did you receive some form of notification but yet they haven't updated your profile?

Lol....agree with you on the business model bit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.