TedBrosby

OCTOBER 2021 NVC SUBMISSIONS

238 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, BYEBYEG said:

Just got DQ’d today. Submission date Oct 5. First time posting here. I just know how anxious one can get from waiting so I wanted just to give hope and tell you that first week of October is getting DQ emails.

Congrats!!!! :) 

35 minutes ago, Anr48 said:

We resubmitted the documents on Oct 31st. Waiting for their DQ. We hope to get the email soon!

Our submission date is also Oct 31st. Hoping to get DQ'd by the end of this month. :)

Wow! I hope that's true in my case too. U accidentally submitted my passport facing sideways & 2 days after submission, I figured out that they reject a document for being wrong side up. So I went back and added another copy of my passport with the right side up under additional documents. I pray they accept it & DQ my case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

As expected, NVC is on the second week of October as of today:

image.png.578952194eb376890ea5f40078197117.png

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

I submitted documents on October 4th. Should I wait a couple of days and reach out to NVC? I am confused and worried

3 minutes ago, ali.cha said:

I submitted documents on October 4th. Should I wait a couple of days and reach out to NVC? I am confused and worried

There's typically a +/- 2 week window that they review, there's no need to worry, some people get reviewed early whereas others late.

I'd say log in and check for any updates to your case on the portal (Just in case spam has filtered your email), otherwise get in touch next week at some point if still no progress. 

Good luck!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, ali.cha said:

you should hear something by the end of the week.

Not reason to stress out after all this long wait, you are almost there

3 hours ago, Cynolly said:

Any more October submission gotten reviewed yet ?

Submitted our documents to CEAC on October 11 and they were all approved today. 

Only strange thing is, we received a message to upload a document but the document they were asking for has been uploaded and accepted. There are no pending documents. Anyone with this experience? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, hellomarissa said:

Only strange thing is, we received a message to upload a document but the document they were asking for has been uploaded and accepted. There are no pending documents. Anyone with this experience? 

Did you receive your DQ email?

14 minutes ago, hellomarissa said:

You should call NVC 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.