gnothiseauton123

N-400 November 2021 Filers

414 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Is anyone else having issues accessing their case on the USCIS website or am I not doing things correctly? This is all I see and there isn't an option for me to check the case that I submitted online yesterday.

image.thumb.png.4aca8a53848218e507f854372c7f0070.png

Wedding: 21 Jun 2013

Application sent: 11 Oct 2013

NOA1 - receipt date NSC: 29 Oct 2013

Acceptance confirmation email: 31 Oct 2013

NOA1 - Hard copy: Never arrived...

RFE email - 19 May 2014

RFE Hard copy - 3 June 2014

RFE response review - 7 July 2014

I-130 approval (NOA2) - 21 July 2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, waiting4i130 said:

Is anyone else having issues accessing their case on the USCIS website or am I not doing things correctly? This is all I see and there isn't an option for me to check the case that I submitted online yesterday.

image.thumb.png.4aca8a53848218e507f854372c7f0070.png

Yes, it didn’t open on the normal default page and now when I click on my account it shows me my older cases but my N-400 was removed. It also says “Encountered an unknown error retrieving your data”

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 hours ago, George & Roth said:

Yes, it didn’t open on the normal default page and now when I click on my account it shows me my older cases but my N-400 was removed. It also says “Encountered an unknown error retrieving your data”

Try the mobile app

if you got Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xiaohui.usciscasechecker

App store

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/case-tracker-for-uscis/id921827126

K-1 Visa Interview:

POE :

SS Application Sent:

2017-10-17, Approved!:D

2017-12-6

2017-12-12

Married:                      2018-1-8

SS Card Received:     2018-1-16

SS Application Sent(Name Change):  2018-1-17

AOS Application Sent:   2018-2-8

SS Card Received (Name Change):     2018-2-12

AOS Application Delivered:      2018-2-13

AOS Application Accepted:     2018-2-22

AOS NOA1 Received:       2018-2-26

AOS/EAP Biometrics NOA Received:   2018-3-2

AOS/EAP Biometrics Appointment:  2018-3-12

Interview Scheduled:       2018-7-6  

EAP/AP Card Received:    2018-7-19

Original interview Date :2018-8-24  (USCIS Rescheduled due to Hurricane):cry:

Rescheduled Interview Date :2018-10-2, Approved!!  :D

GC Received :             2018-10-18 :thumbs:

SS Card Update :         2018-10-19

SS Card Received:      2018-10-26

ROC

ROC Application Sent via FedEx:  2020-7-2

ROC Application Received :2020-7-6

Rec'ed Text, Case # Assigned : 2020-7-11

Check Cashed: 2020-7-13

NOA Received: 2020-7-22

Case Transferred : 2021-11-10

Biometrics Applied:. 2021-5-12😄

ROC Interview passed: : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400

Eligible to file for US Citizenship : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400 filed online : 2021-12-1🥳

Biometrics reused

Passed Interview  : 2022-4-27🥳

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 11/27/2021 at 10:45 AM, AJT N400 said:

Submitted application online, Charlotte NC - Nov 23, 2021

Received electronic copy of receipt and biometric reuse notice on Nov 24, 2021

Waiting for receipt and biometric reuse notice on mail.

Hopefully will receive notice for interview date soon as well.. wait time as of now 14 months.

Question for fellow friends of Oct/Nov applicants... did any one receive notice for interview date yet?

I'm in Charlotte NC and submitted online as well on Nov 24, 2021. Electronic biometric reuse received on the same day about an hour after submission and similar wait time of 14th months. Best of luck to both of us.

29 minutes ago, Keyki242 said:

I'm in Charlotte NC and submitted online as well on Nov 24, 2021. Electronic biometric reuse received on the same day about an hour after submission and similar wait time of 14th months. Best of luck to both of us.

Actually I might have received biometric reuse notice and receipt same day but i was not able to pay attention about documents tab on the day of application until I got notification on email next morning about case status update. 

Anyway, it's nice to hear from you and it's more exciting that you are applying from same city, keep us posted about your progress. Hopefully we will hear some update on month of December. Good luck to both of us. :) 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:45 AM, AJT N400 said:

Submitted application online, Charlotte NC - Nov 23, 2021

Received electronic copy of receipt and biometric reuse notice on Nov 24, 2021

Waiting for receipt and biometric reuse notice on mail.

Hopefully will receive notice for interview date soon as well.. wait time as of now 14 months.

Question for fellow friends of Oct/Nov applicants... did any one receive notice for interview date yet?

Although I filed online on November 20th, I think it is way too early to be expecting time for interviews. On my USCIS page it says estimated time frame is 10 months. Although unlike you guys I never got a notification for biometrics reuse. Only got one saying they're sending my receipt via the mail. But I guess the holidays delayed it.

USCIS assigns a unique 13-character case number to each application that people file. USCIS refers to this case number as the “receipt number” for your case. The first three characters of your case’s receipt number depend on which of the USCIS service centers are processing your case. 

If the USCIS California Service Center (CSC) is processing your case, your receipt number will begin with “WAC.” If the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) is processing your case, your receipt number will begin with “LIN.” If the Texas Service Center (TSC) is handling your case, your receipt number will start with “SRC.” If your application is with the Vermont Service Center (VSC), your receipt number will begin with “EAC.” If the National Benefits Center (NBC) is processing your case, your number could start with “MSC” or “NBC.” If USCIS is processing your application online, your receipt number will begin with “IOE.” These first three letters will be followed by ten numbers to form your complete USCIS receipt number.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
18 hours ago, poh said:

Thank you, it's working now!

I have not received anything yet about biometrics

Wedding: 21 Jun 2013

Application sent: 11 Oct 2013

NOA1 - receipt date NSC: 29 Oct 2013

Acceptance confirmation email: 31 Oct 2013

NOA1 - Hard copy: Never arrived...

RFE email - 19 May 2014

RFE Hard copy - 3 June 2014

RFE response review - 7 July 2014

I-130 approval (NOA2) - 21 July 2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
18 hours ago, poh said:

Thanks, the website error is no longer so all good here. I have that app also

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

11 hours ago, Citerio said:

Although I filed online on November 20th, I think it is way too early to be expecting time for interviews. On my USCIS page it says estimated time frame is 10 months. Although unlike you guys I never got a notification for biometrics reuse. Only got one saying they're sending my receipt via the mail. But I guess the holidays delayed it.

Not sure why you didn't receive e-notices regarding biometrics reuse, how long ago you had your biometrics done? I had it done 5 years ago. Good luck to you that you will hear it soon from USCIS.

Based on one of the post from October filer, that applicant is scheduled for interview in December, likely within less than 4 months of application. that's why i am having some hope to hear something in month of December if everything goes well but it may be effected due to many other reasons. My receipt has IOE I believe I can assume after receiving biometrics reuse notice USCIS has electronically sent request for background check to FBI, so I am expecting as soon as background check is done and application information are verified USCIS will send status update for interview date. So i will extend time period for USCIS status update notice between end of Dec - Jan end. 

inter.JPG

5 hours ago, AJT N400 said:

Not sure why you didn't receive e-notices regarding biometrics reuse, how long ago you had your biometrics done? I had it done 5 years ago. Good luck to you that you will hear it soon from USCIS.

Based on one of the post from October filer, that applicant is scheduled for interview in December, likely within less than 4 months of application. that's why i am having some hope to hear something in month of December if everything goes well but it may be effected due to many other reasons. My receipt has IOE I believe I can assume after receiving biometrics reuse notice USCIS has electronically sent request for background check to FBI, so I am expecting as soon as background check is done and application information are verified USCIS will send status update for interview date. So i will extend time period for USCIS status update notice between end of Dec - Jan end. 

inter.JPG

I had my biometrics done 4 years ago. I'm hoping they realize soon and do the needful. Goodluck on your paperwork. Hope the process goes fast.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We got a letter from USCIS today stating we filed to early. The morons working at the lockbox level cannot even count correctly

GC holder since 2/15/2019

Window to file N-400 clearly 11/17/2021 Exactly 90 days before the 3 year mark

Package received: 11/22/2021 the package clearly got after the window had opened.

I even got a receipt number that cannot even be used. USCIS online does not accept it also. The letter explains the rejection anyhow. 

Edited by ROC-AL

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ROC-AL said:

We got a letter from USCIS today stating we filed to early. The morons working at the lockbox level cannot even count correctly

GC holder since 2/15/2018

Package received: 11/22/2021 the package clearly got after the window had opened.

I even got a receipt number that cannot even be used. USCIS online does not accept it also. The letter explains the rejection anyhow. 

This is why we tell people to wait a week after the window opens to file.  

26 minutes ago, ROC-AL said:

GC holder since 2/15/2019

Very sorry to hear that , not really a good sign to  start kick the process but we hope they will figure out the time-line is correct . I waited a month before applied . Case recieved 11/16 n fingerprint reused now case actively review by uscis IOE estimated time 14months am from Boston hopefully time change .good luck all NOV Filer .

26 minutes ago, ROC-AL said:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.