TJ66

October 2021 I-130 Filers

345 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

Just out of curiosity, did anyone here who is still waiting file a K3 visa? If so, when?

I did in March. No movement whatsoever. I've heard it only "works" when you're at Potomac, which I am, but even in my case, it didn't help.

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
5 hours ago, shytown said:

I did in March. No movement whatsoever. I've heard it only "works" when you're at Potomac, which I am, but even in my case, it didn't help.

For the record, our case is also at Potomac and the K3 has not been helpful for us either.

1 hour ago, Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

image.png.8ce75ccca49e6ba62ddea4000f536b14.png

Hi, does the date here mean anything? It has been changed three times since last Nov, but my case status stays "being actively reviewed" . Any ideas? Thanks!

Check your documents tab and there may be an approval in there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Check your documents tab and there may be an approval in there

You are right. I just found out my case is approved! Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

Congratulations 🎉 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

Congratulations.  Wishing you all the best for the rest of the journey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 8/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, SaraEl said:

It seems like  they ve stopped approuving last pd in cali sc was sept 2nd and a random approuval of Sept 10th. They are plenty of petitioners from September in lawfully as confuse as we are.... 

Hello , hang in there! I don't think it's going to be much longer for you. My husband is in Morroco as well . I had a different SC (Vermont) 🙄😶. I see alot of activity on the boards and from what I seen overall 345 days for CA i130 has been average. I hope all those still waiting get answers soon inshl. Good luck 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Simplytex said:

Just out of curiosity, did anyone here who is still waiting file a K3 visa? If so, when?

I filed k3 back on March/ 2022...and 0.00 help. My service center was Vermont. I just received a denial of my k3 yesterday, August 30th. If you look back at the beginning pages of this post . You will see it seemed to have been effective if you filed it between October 2021 and January 2022 of this year , having the most effectiveness I seen was from Texas service center ,0 effect in Vermont.(from all those that I followed )Potomac was second with the effectiveness and rarely in California and again never did I see any positive outcomes from Vermont, but that's just my take on it . I did file  k3 in March 2022  and looking back  I didn't see any other positive outcomes at all for those who filed after January , 2022 so for me it was unaffective, just for what it's worth.

My PD 10/8/2021.i hope everyone still waiting gets the answers soon! inshl. If you are reading this and feel stressed , anxious, off, "not yourself", I promise you are not alone! It's this process! To end on a positive note anyone who's reading this please realize you are one step closer regardless, they can't keep you waiting, but for so long! Your time is coming💛 insl! 

Screenshot_20220831-211700_Lawfully.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lady Lamb said:

I filed k3 back on March/ 2022...and 0.00 help. My service center was Vermont. I just received a denial of my k3 yesterday, August 30th. If you look back at the beginning pages of this post . You will see it seemed to have been effective if you filed it between October 2021 and January 2022 of this year , having the most effectiveness I seen was from Texas service center ,0 effect in Vermont.(from all those that I followed )Potomac was second with the effectiveness and rarely in California and again never did I see any positive outcomes from Vermont, but that's just my take on it . I did file  k3 in March 2022  and looking back  I didn't see any other positive outcomes at all for those who filed after January , 2022 so for me it was unaffective, just for what it's worth.

My PD 10/8/2021.i hope everyone still waiting gets the answers soon! inshl. If you are reading this and feel stressed , anxious, off, "not yourself", I promise you are not alone! It's this process! To end on a positive note anyone who's reading this please realize you are one step closer regardless, they can't keep you waiting, but for so long! Your time is coming💛 insl! 

Screenshot_20220831-211700_Lawfully.jpg

Interesting... That said, you are still statistically "about right" per USCIS average i129F processing time for Vermont (5.5 mo, mid-March to end of August)... If you're k3 was denied, you should see the approval document online in your documents tab in the next couple days. Also, seems like Vermont might be ahead of the curve in processing times, since other SC's people are still waiting on September.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lady Lamb said:

Hello , hang in there! I don't think it's going to be much longer for you. My husband is in Morroco as well . I had a different SC (Vermont) 🙄😶. I see alot of activity on the boards and from what I seen overall 345 days for CA i130 has been average. I hope all those still waiting get answers soon inshl. Good luck 

Thank you and I really hope that this month with be my month. I'm just confused that they didn't move forward with September cases my pd is October 5th. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

Interesting... That said, you are still statistically "about right" per USCIS average i129F processing time for Vermont (5.5 mo, mid-March to end of August)... If you're k3 was denied, you should see the approval document online in your documents tab in the next couple days. Also, seems like Vermont might be ahead of the curve in processing times, since other SC's people are still waiting on September.

Awhhh, yes you are right about the k3 dates forsure . But the theories of USCIS denying the k3 and then getting an approval soon after it's kind of wrong, that is something of the past ,  as my i130 was approved in July, almost 2 months ago.i am currently 30+ days of waiting at the NVC phase... I'm actually shocked to see so many people still waiting from October 2021 as I thought I was one of the last ones to be approved for October, again going back to the inception of this post , you'll see so many approvals . That being said, it's clear the country where the beneficiary from play a part as well as the AR date.

Regardless, I am hoping that I've crossed all my t's and dotted  all my "i' s "and  that October 2022, I will have my DQ and be complete with this, process .. inshl. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, SaraEl said:

Thank you and I really hope that this month with be my month. I'm just confused that they didn't move forward with September cases my pd is October 5th. 

Yes, if they stay with the way things have been going , hopefully you hear something this month. Please keep me posted. My PD 10/8  Approval 7/13 .

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, ArethisPT said:

Hey guys, did anyone notice that the CSC timeline for I-130s has changed to February 2021 here in VJ?

Is it a bug?

Yes, it is a bug.  I have seen it goes back and forth..  It should come back to normal as Aug xx, 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.