Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, kryptonite said:

I've seen some May DQs have interviews scheduled in September. I hope this doesn't mean that September interviews are complete and they are now looking at October.

I'm expecting the June ones in october yeah... i think september are long gone

Timeline
2 hours ago, lemurianelf said:

I'm expecting the June ones in october yeah... i think september are long gone

September interviews were scheduled a couple of weeks ago. I’m praying for an October date 🙏 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

2 hours ago, kryptonite said:

Yes, mine says "At NVC". Not sure about it changing though.

1 hour ago, lemurianelf said:

Mine says at NVC as well.

1 hour ago, Nesaliba said:

Still at NVC as well. 

I believe it gets 'transmitted' to the consulate a day or two before your interview letter, so that could be something to keep an eye on. People are saying September interviews are already booked but I still have my fingers crossed. I feel like I'm in purgatory.

Edited by ConsistentCut

Timeline

I was DQ June 28 and it says Ready. But it was expedited to MTL 3 days after DQ.   Were still waiting on my daughters IR2 to get DQ before MTL sends me an IL

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

On 6/20/2022 at 9:12 AM, Anthony35 said:

I had my interview on 5/27/22, at the end of the interview the agent said everything looks good, but I needed to submit an official copy of the petitioner’s birth certificate. I submitted the official birth certificate by courier and it was delivered on 5/30/22. My status was updated to refused on 6/1/22. I contacted the consulate and reported to that I had confirmation that the requested birth certificate was received by them in 5/30/22. They responded that they still don’t have the birth certificate, but that does not mean they have not received it just that it had not been processed. It is now three weeks later and my status still says latest updated 6/1/22 and refused but under administrative review. I am getting worried that it is taking so long for them to update my status. Is this long time unusual or par of the course for the Montreal consulate?

Thanks in advance.

Did you provide original certificate or just a copy? what's update on your end ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

@Mmk2112 please review the FAQ and previous threads. 

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline

I have my husbands divorce decree and divorce certificate from his prior marriage. 
Do I also need his marriage certificate from his previous marriage to the interview?

I of course have our marriage certificate, but wasn’t sure if I needed to bring his old one from previous marriage. 

IR1 / IR2  

Canada

June 2022 IR1 - DQ 

Aug 2022 IR2 - DQ

Oct 2022 - Interview

Nov 2022 - Moved to US

Filed: IR-5 Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/22/2022 at 1:25 PM, Mmk2112 said:

Hi All, 

Wife sponsoring me.

Anyone can tell if original birth certificate of petitioner is required or notarized copy is enough. In documents check list section, it says copy is enough, just confirming with everyone's experience. 

Thank you so much

Include the original birth certificate.... 

my dad had his interview and they asked for my original certificate (im petitioner) even though I had submitted a notarized copy, caused an unnecessary delay....expect it to take 3 months....:(

Edited by krzz
spelling mistake

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
16 hours ago, Jayu Patel said:

Hello All, I am DQ’d on June 27th. How can you check until which date the interview letter has been issued? 

please complete your timeline at this link

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=398717

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.