Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
22 minutes ago, SVG said:

@Hawk Riders I want to add my timeline to the spreadsheet, but I cant seem to be able to message you. Can you help? Also, is there any interview updates for DQ in Oct 2022? Thanks so much!

step 1: complete your timeline https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=441188

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone else expected an interview letter this month and didn’t get one yet? We were DQ’ed on November 9 and were hoping to be included in the January batch, based on the trend shown on the Google sheet... Just trying to see if there are still hopeful people out there!

ETA: Congrats to those who got theirs!

Edited by EC&IC

4 hours ago, EC&IC said:

Anyone else expected an interview letter this month and didn’t get one yet? We were DQ’ed on November 9 and were hoping to be included in the January batch, based on the trend shown on the Google sheet... Just trying to see if there are still hopeful people out there!

I was DQ on October 27th and didn't get an interview. I still have my fingers crossed that they'll send out more letters by the end of the month, but realistically it feels like it will be February.

Filed: Timeline
On 1/27/2023 at 3:10 PM, EC&IC said:

We're in the same boat - DQ'd Nov 9, and just one entry ahead of you on the spreadsheet.  No news for us.  Quite frustrating, but all we can do is wait.

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, EC&IC said:

We got the letter during the night!! Interview on March 22. I hope you guys also have good news.

Same here - letter arrived 12:30am early Monday morning, which was surprising.  Our interview date is March 29.  Timeline is now updated - @Hawk Riders, please update the spreadsheet

Edited by HarveyKeck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.