Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got a DS 5535 in my email reception... I am absolutely sickened. just when I thought I was done with this grueling process. I've never travelled outside of Canada or the U.S. I was born to two Canadian parents. I do not understand this. 

25 minutes ago, SamuelR said:

I just got a DS 5535 in my email reception... I am absolutely sickened. just when I thought I was done with this grueling process. I've never travelled outside of Canada or the U.S. I was born to two Canadian parents. I do not understand this. 

Ugh, so does that mean you're approved but now have to send in additional stuff? Another few months??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/2/2022 at 5:36 PM, kkeys said:

Also, is Hawk Riders still updating the spreadsheet? 

yes, they are

just been busy filing for ROC

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hawk Riders said:

Anyone from June getting their IL? I was DQed on June 28 and interested in hearing about others :) 

also please add me to your spreadsheet.

Edited by lemurianelf
addtl info

Timeline
40 minutes ago, lemurianelf said:

Anyone from June getting their IL? I was DQed on June 28 and interested in hearing about others :) 

also please add me to your spreadsheet.

DQed June 7th and anxiously awaiting an IL! 🤞🏽For everyone waiting… 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Nesaliba said:

DQed June 7th and anxiously awaiting an IL! 🤞🏽For everyone waiting… 

sending you good vibes 🥰

let's hope we both get it in the next 2-3 weeks.

23 hours ago, SamuelR said:

That's sad to hear. Please keep us updated about your progress

Timeline
15 hours ago, kkeys said:

Will I need a new set of fingerprint background check done before my interview if my other set is older than 1 year?

Please review the FAQ's

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
On 8/5/2022 at 2:25 PM, kkeys said:

Which FAQs are you referring to? I find this website difficult to navigate. 

a) document linked in my signature using desktop view

b) live thread in forum 

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Canada.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband's case has been rather complicated but we ended up having to do a hardship waiver which was approved. Finally in Feb this year they emailed him to submit his passport, medical,  police records,  updated ds260 etc. Its been 2 months now that they have his passport and we see the case last updated date being updated once a week. Wondering how much longer they will take (the Montreal embassy). During this long lengthy process I also lost my mom in January and she was the reason my hardship waiver was possible and approved. 

Anyone know how long it can really take...they had already done extensive background and security checks recently on husband 

@Hawk Riders My case was DQd on June 29th. Waiting for IL!

Even after being DQd, there is a review note that my AOS isn't sufficient. This is because my wife was a student at the time of our document submission and now she is working full time where her income is more than sufficient but, it wasn't reflected on her tax forms. The note says that we may submit documents on CEAC for a joint sponsor and they will be reviewed by the officer at the consulate. We have a joint sponsor and have completed the AOS form and have gathered allt he tax returns and transcripts as well as mortgage information to show asset ownership. Do I just submit all of this on to CEAC? This won't delay me receiving my IL right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.