Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Hawk Riders said:

Sorry I have absolutely no ideas how to complete the timeline but I’ll provide our update here. 

My interview was on Nov 10th at 8:30am. I was in an out of there in 2 hours. The process was similar to others here. I went up, provided them with my passport and photos, waited, got called to hand in my documents, waited some more and then had my interview. Oddly, my interview lasted a lot longer than 2-5 minutes (probably like 15-20 minutes) and then was approved. At one point I was asked to close the door as I think I was too loud 😛 

The visa officer told me that it should take 3-4 weeks to get my passport back (seems like a standard answer) 

My status changed to Issued on Nov 10th and I got my tracking number like 10 minutes ago. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Twiz&Toz said:

Has anyone gotten there tracking numbers yet? From the nov batch of interviews

Just received about 10 minutes ago my tracking # with purolator!! 
yey!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, CanadianJeff said:

I feel like the last mile obsession is par for the course. At least that's what I keep telling myself so I feel normal throughout this process.

You are not alone! Almost there! Did you receive your tracking #? Just got mine 

Timeline
On 11/8/2021 at 3:16 PM, Emilyy said:

have any October or September Interviewees that have crossed gotten their SS and green card yet? The SS is applied for at the same time as the green card by the border agent right?

I entered FL, USA on 10/26/21 and I still haven't received mine. I called my SSA office and they said to wait 6-8 weeks from POE before calling again and making an in-person appointment. I am anxiously awaiting it and going insane. 

Praying we get them soon.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Twiz&Toz said:

Just got mine keep checking ur email.... 

Yey! So weird question… where does your say it’s originating? Mine says Ste-Catherine ( which is like 5 min from my house) just wondering if that’s the closest purolator warehouse or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would of thought the origin was directly from the Montreal embassy 

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Coolidge said:

Yey! So weird question… where does your say it’s originating? Mine says Ste-Catherine ( which is like 5 min from my house) just wondering if that’s the closest purolator warehouse or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would of thought the origin was directly from the Montreal embassy 

By the looks of it that’s the sorting place they need to be picked up still.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.