2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everybody, I’m a little curious about transferring of priority date so is it possible for me to transfer the priority date of my previous C09 AOS application to my Vawa application ? Any information will be appreciated. 
Thanks

8 hours ago, NB West said:

Hello everybody, I’m a little curious about transferring of priority date so is it possible for me to transfer the priority date of my previous C09 AOS application to my Vawa application ? Any information will be appreciated. 
Thanks

Immigration cases are not license plates that you can transfer over from one to another . Each of them have their own priority date and processing time . 

2 minutes ago, Lucky luck said:

Hello dear group. Can everyone tell me which date of I 360 they working right now Bcz I was apply my case sine dec. 2019 . and also I apply my work permit for renewal. In March . And I lost my Job I am very   Sad 

July 23 2019 . For future reference you can check on their website . 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

31 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

@Pinkrlion hi, I have filled out I-90 form online but my problem is it’s asking me $540

to pay online even though I have checked the box that it was lost and I have never received it. I’ve also read that USCIS will not refund any payments done. There’s no waiver. Help :(  There’s Form I-912 but is asking about savings in the bank etc  idk why they didn’t have the option in the form that it was lost through carrier or USCIS ERROR

On 11/6/2021 at 7:48 PM, Reister said:

Have you tried ordering through Vital Check . If you are spouse you have a right to order his birth certificate. 

Because I’m his spouse I can only mail in the request but the application form that I am required to submit requires a notary stamp and signature which I am having an issue with because they don’t want to sign it unless he is there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.