JojoandTomas

October 2021 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

272 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Caboose29 said:

My fiancee got her K1!!  Well she was approved yesterday anyway.  She was told to pick up her passport on Monday afternoon.  She also got vaccinated yesterday as well.  Looks like she'll FINALLY be here with me early next month.  I didn't think this day would ever come.

Congratulations!!! 🥳🥳🥳

On 12/8/2021 at 5:30 AM, Keithn85 said:

image.thumb.png.a924d9dd2730e14700d62c6f3575c0f2.png

@Abhik30 It looks like the petition for you is arriving to Muscat on Tuesday 14.12.  You or the petitioner can use that waybill number to track the petition as it moves along.

Hi Keithn85, can you please help me with link to update email in NVC stage? I don’t find one. Honestly I am not good on computer. Thank you in advance 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Nira said:

Hi Keithn85, can you please help me with link to update email in NVC stage? I don’t find one. Honestly I am not good on computer. Thank you in advance 

Most Certainly!  The link to update the email is: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

What you want to put in each box is:
image.thumb.png.c494fcfa94996c6d5c1b4d9fd6dcb7e3.png

Follow the line of guidance under each box except the "type your question below" box:
Principle applicant = beneficiary

case # = your WAC case #, or if you have one that is not WAC (the other two but as of January on VJ at least i dont think anyone went to the other service centers)

When it asks who you are, answer as either petitioner or beneficiary and make sure to put your email in the box "your email address"

In the "type your question box" I highlighted both sections.  You want to type everything in verbatim and fill in the correct information highlighted.  So petitioner's name (full name as what was put on the I-129F), date of birth, the WAC # again, email address.  The same in the second section with the beneficiary (name as it was written in I-129F, date of birth, WAC #, email address).  
It might not email both of you when the request is complete, but it will email both of you when the case moves.  (I saw Anna's and my email addresses in the "To:" section when they said our case was in transit to the embassy)

Let me know if you need anything else!  

12 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

Most Certainly!  The link to update the email is: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

What you want to put in each box is:
image.thumb.png.c494fcfa94996c6d5c1b4d9fd6dcb7e3.png

Follow the line of guidance under each box except the "type your question below" box:
Principle applicant = beneficiary

case # = your WAC case #, or if you have one that is not WAC (the other two but as of January on VJ at least i dont think anyone went to the other service centers)

When it asks who you are, answer as either petitioner or beneficiary and make sure to put your email in the box "your email address"

In the "type your question box" I highlighted both sections.  You want to type everything in verbatim and fill in the correct information highlighted.  So petitioner's name (full name as what was put on the I-129F), date of birth, the WAC # again, email address.  The same in the second section with the beneficiary (name as it was written in I-129F, date of birth, WAC #, email address).  
It might not email both of you when the request is complete, but it will email both of you when the case moves.  (I saw Anna's and my email addresses in the "To:" section when they said our case was in transit to the embassy)

Let me know if you need anything else!  

Thank you Keithn85

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
On 12/18/2021 at 9:10 PM, Caboose29 said:

My fiancee got her K1!!  Well she was approved yesterday anyway.  She was told to pick up her passport on Monday afternoon.  She also got vaccinated yesterday as well.  Looks like she'll FINALLY be here with me early next month.  I didn't think this day would ever come.

That's awesome! Congratulations

On 12/18/2021 at 11:10 AM, Caboose29 said:

awwww thats great!! congratulations! it looks like you can end this year together :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

She did it!!  Well they said she was approved!  I did not sleep last night until 2:30am central.  But the adrenaline and grace received to me will be the fuel to drive my day today.  The KEV case # did not read anything when she was in the interview (yes I was checking it like i would the WAC # on the app, except this was on the ceac site) last night, but I just checked and it says nonimmigrant AP :).  And it was created today.  That means the visa should issue in the next couple days.  I will provide her review of the embassy process once we talk.  (It was a true Kyiv winter morning and her mom was there holding her stuff while her and son went into the embassy, so yeah I and they wanted them to be back home ASAP.) 

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 12/18/2021 at 11:10 AM, Caboose29 said:

Congratulations!  Looks like a Merry Christmas for many of you!  Happy for all of you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Well, a good update this morning, found out that now the case is in transit and that the NVC sent us the instructions and telling us that they sent our case to Guayaquil. Thanks for the feedback and I hope everyones case moves swiftly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 12/18/2021 at 12:10 PM, Caboose29 said:

Congrats Caboose!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Keithn85 said:

She did it!!  Well they said she was approved!  I did not sleep last night until 2:30am central.  But the adrenaline and grace received to me will be the fuel to drive my day today.  The KEV case # did not read anything when she was in the interview (yes I was checking it like i would the WAC # on the app, except this was on the ceac site) last night, but I just checked and it says nonimmigrant AP :).  And it was created today.  That means the visa should issue in the next couple days.  I will provide her review of the embassy process once we talk.  (It was a true Kyiv winter morning and her mom was there holding her stuff while her and son went into the embassy, so yeah I and they wanted them to be back home ASAP.) 

Congrats Keith!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.