Natalia & Igor

N-400 October 2021 Filers

309 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Are there any October 2021 filers here?

Let's get together and help each other!

• 3 weeks later...

Filed today and biometric was waived.  Good luck to all!

05/24 PD
06/18/18 Bio apt
06/26/18 Fingerprint review was completed
09/27/18 RFE for I-864
11/04/18 Sent response to RFE
11/06/18 RFE response was received
11/07/18 Courtesy letter for I-693
11/19/18 Case is ready to be scheduled for interveiw
11/20/18 Interview was scheduled

I have just filed for my naturalization this morning through the online portal (Phoenix, AZ). Hoping for a speedy and smooth process. I mean, it doesn't hurt to hope 😁

Edited by cablewyres

Hi guys :) Filed for n-400 based on 3-year marriage on oct 4. The website is showing that I filed oct 3 which is incorrect. My receipt notice shows October 4 so I think I'm fine. I spoke with a USCIS rep who said it is showing the 4th for them. Still a bit nervous. It's weird though because I filed at around noon mountain time on oct 4. This means that nowhere in the world was it October 3.

Anyway, excited for the journey! Got my receipt and bio reuse immediately, now showing 'actively reviewing'. I check like 5x a day, need to chill on that one.

12 hours ago, longtimecoming94 said:

Hi guys :) Filed for n-400 based on 3-year marriage on oct 4. The website is showing that I filed oct 3 which is incorrect. My receipt notice shows October 4 so I think I'm fine. I spoke with a USCIS rep who said it is showing the 4th for them. Still a bit nervous. It's weird though because I filed at around noon mountain time on oct 4. This means that nowhere in the world was it October 3.

Anyway, excited for the journey! Got my receipt and bio reuse immediately, now showing 'actively reviewing'. I check like 5x a day, need to chill on that one.

Hello! October 9th filler here! Same thing happened to me, it shows submitted on October 8th! I called because I was very worried, since Oct 9th was the first day I was eligible under the 3 year marriage rule. The lady said it should be fine, to still take proofs I applied on the 9th (payment confirmation) to the interview. 
I also filled and submitted around lunch time that day.

5 hours ago, PalRish said:

Hello All -- Will be filing soon based on 5 year LPR.

What all documents did you all submit ? Any help would be really apprecaited. 

HI, i am for example was filing online and basicaly in the end of your application you will see the list of the docs you would have to submit as supporting docs for your form N400.

plus you will be able to upload additional docs you think would help your case( additional proof of your marriage if based on marriage etc)

Your GC

documents showing prove of your name change

marriage certificate

divorce certificate(s) previous marriages

birth certificates for all the kids you listed if any

documents of sharing accounts  or

mortgage/ apartment lease

car insurance  ( need only 2 docs) but you can upload as much as you want

good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.