Natalia & Igor

N-400 October 2021 Filers

309 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all, saw online that my wife’s N-400 was received in Oct 11th and then the status changed to “Case Is Being Actively Reviewed by the USCIS” on Oct 14th. We haven’t received any physical letters yet, and no notice of biometrics.

what does this mean? Did she get the biometrics waived?

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey guys!  
I had to hire a lawyer to make my N-400 application because I started the process, removal of condition (I-751) (my office service is Texas SRC) back on October 30, 2020. As of today there has been no change in my case after reusing my fingerprints on January 22, 2021. My spouse and I decided that we are not going to wait any longer and we prefer to do a combo interview, so my application will be made on October 29, 2021. 
Good luck to all,  I hope this process is faster and easier than the other. 

58 minutes ago, franco_chisco18 said:

Hey guys!  
I had to hire a lawyer to make my N-400 application because I started the process, removal of condition (I-751) (my office service is Texas SRC) back on October 30, 2020. As of today there has been no change in my case after reusing my fingerprints on January 22, 2021. My spouse and I decided that we are not going to wait any longer and we prefer to do a combo interview, so my application will be made on October 29, 2021. 
Good luck to all,  I hope this process is faster and easier than the other. 

I also have I751 is pending no change since cae was accepted,  so I decided to file N400 myself. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Edited by Svetliyden2121

3 hours ago, Gtuf22 said:

Hi all, saw online that my wife’s N-400 was received in Oct 11th and then the status changed to “Case Is Being Actively Reviewed by the USCIS” on Oct 14th. We haven’t received any physical letters yet, and no notice of biometrics.

what does this mean? Did she get the biometrics waived?

When you log in to your account check the documents from USCIS and see if they sent you electronic biometric waiver :) that’s how I saw mine. I applied October 4th 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, zhelle said:

When you log in to your account check the documents from USCIS and see if they sent you electronic biometric waiver :) that’s how I saw mine. I applied October 4th 

Thanks. It’s so weird because I’m out online account, all of her previous case history is there…however, the N-400 doesn’t show up anywhere. However, we do have the case receipt number from the text. No emails either…

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

6 hours ago, Gtuf22 said:

Thanks. It’s so weird because I’m out online account, all of her previous case history is there…however, the N-400 doesn’t show up anywhere. However, we do have the case receipt number from the text. No emails either…

Did you apply by paper or online? I hope you get the biometric waiver soon too! 

Timeline
6 hours ago, zhelle said:

Did you apply by paper or online? I hope you get the biometric waiver soon too! 

We applied via paper. I didn’t realize you could do it online. Would have saved us a lot of money on printing paper haha. But we still got an IOE case receipt prefix.

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 10/15/2021 at 11:29 PM, Svetliyden2121 said:

HI, i am for example was filing online and basicaly in the end of your application you will see the list of the docs you would have to submit as supporting docs for your form N400.

plus you will be able to upload additional docs you think would help your case( additional proof of your marriage if based on marriage etc)

Your GC

documents showing prove of your name change

marriage certificate

divorce certificate(s) previous marriages

birth certificates for all the kids you listed if any

documents of sharing accounts  or

mortgage/ apartment lease

car insurance  ( need only 2 docs) but you can upload as much as you want

good luck!

Thank you so much for your prompt reply here. Really appreciate your help. 

Yeah, I saw the required documents and then saw the additional documents section, which said you can upload supporting documents so was confused as to what all shall we submit. This really helps. Thank you :)

55 minutes ago, PalRish said:

Thank you so much for your prompt reply here. Really appreciate your help. 

Yeah, I saw the required documents and then saw the additional documents section, which said you can upload supporting documents so was confused as to what all shall we submit. This really helps. Thank you :)

And I think the cool options of the online filing that you can add later on more documents anytime you want... for example I woke up two days later and "boom!" I decided let's throw some additional documents...never hurts😁so I went ahead and uploaded some recent pics and membership cards)))

Goof luck to all guys !☆♡☆♡☆♡

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Svetliyden2121 said:

And I think the cool options of the online filing that you can add later on more documents anytime you want... for example I woke up two days later and "boom!" I decided let's throw some additional documents...never hurts😁so I went ahead and uploaded some recent pics and membership cards)))

Goof luck to all guys !☆♡☆♡☆♡

Perfect! This really helps. Thank you so much! Good luck to you and everyone here..! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, Svetliyden2121 said:

Good luck and wish you get your respond even earlier!)

Thank you!

Thanks. Hope so to. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I've just submitted my application and got Receipt Notice. Biometrics have been reused.

Good luck to all of us!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.