Natalia & Igor

N-400 October 2021 Filers

309 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
39 minutes ago, RS_ said:

Thank you for your answer! How long did it take to receive the receipt letter by mail if I may ask? 

Thank You Again! 

I think about 10 days

9 hours ago, FoodieGirl said:

Hi everyone, 

Does anyone know if they're doing same day oath ceremonies at the Los Angeles filed office. I have an interview scheduled for December 22nd. 

Thanks so much and good luck!

Oct 22 - Filed

Biometrics Appointment - November 16

Interview - December 22

Congrats! Did you get your interview appointment notice by mail or online in your account, thank you and GOOD LUCK at your interview!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

Hello 🤗

I filled online on October 17th, got my receipt and reuse notifications. My case is being processed by NBC. Estimated time: 13 months as of October 28th.

xQPW.jpg

For with God nothing will be impossible

Luke 1:37

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Filed October 27,2021: Under 3 Year married to USC (90 days early filing) 

NYC filer

Timeline

October 27: Application sent

October 30: Biometrics notice

November 23rd: Biometrics completed

Current status: Case is actively being reviewed

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey everyone, my wife filed her N-400 on Oct 11th. She had her citizenship interview yesterday (Dec 2nd), and she passed! Her oath ceremony is tomorrow (Dec 4th). We’re finally done! Sending good luck to you all and hopefully you will make it through with a favorable outcome.

My wife said they didn’t ask really too many personal questions and didn’t even look at her documents. The only thing they asked about was her extended trip (still less than 6 months) outside the US. But other than that, she said it was pretty much a breeze if you know your civics questions and can read/write English. Probably will be similar for most of you if you have a straightforward case like hers.

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

12 hours ago, Gtuf22 said:

Hey everyone, my wife filed her N-400 on Oct 11th. She had her citizenship interview yesterday (Dec 2nd), and she passed! Her oath ceremony is tomorrow (Dec 4th). We’re finally done! Sending good luck to you all and hopefully you will make it through with a favorable outcome.

My wife said they didn’t ask really too many personal questions and didn’t even look at her documents. The only thing they asked about was her extended trip (still less than 6 months) outside the US. But other than that, she said it was pretty much a breeze if you know your civics questions and can read/write English. Probably will be similar for most of you if you have a straightforward case like hers.

Congrats!!!

On 12/3/2021 at 8:46 AM, Gtuf22 said:

Congratulations!!! If you don’t mind me asking when did you originally file your a case for the green card? I’m just trying to figure out the correlation between the times of the original a case and processing for naturalization   

On 10/7/2021 at 4:32 PM, psgma said:

Filed today and biometric was waived.  Good luck to all!

Interview is scheduled for mid January.

05/24 PD
06/18/18 Bio apt
06/26/18 Fingerprint review was completed
09/27/18 RFE for I-864
11/04/18 Sent response to RFE
11/06/18 RFE response was received
11/07/18 Courtesy letter for I-693
11/19/18 Case is ready to be scheduled for interveiw
11/20/18 Interview was scheduled

2 hours ago, GingerCat said:

Congrats!!! Which Field office?

Cincinnati, OH. Timeline jumped from 11 months to 13 months after they had scheduled the interview. 

05/24 PD
06/18/18 Bio apt
06/26/18 Fingerprint review was completed
09/27/18 RFE for I-864
11/04/18 Sent response to RFE
11/06/18 RFE response was received
11/07/18 Courtesy letter for I-693
11/19/18 Case is ready to be scheduled for interveiw
11/20/18 Interview was scheduled

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.