whiterabbitt

SEPTEMBER 2021 NVC SUBMISSIONS

191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ericka Womack said:

I am still waiting but I am not quite sure where my timeline lies...I submitted most of my paperwork by Sept 25 but submitted his police certificate on Nov 5 because we had issues obtaining it...I didn't only upload those docs in Sept I actually submitted them. So lets see 

I just got my dad's DQ today as well for submission of Sep 29th. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello everyone!

We just got DQ today as well, document submitted on 27 September. We had a second message with the DQ one saying that we did not meet the income requirement (which we do). We didn't quite know what to make of it (the other message explicitly states "documentarily qualified"). From browsing on the forum, we understand it to be an indication that we should bring additional documents to the interview, but we are not being sent back into the NVC queue, which is a relief.

02/23/21: I-130 NOA1

05/05/21: First "Actively reviewed"

08/05/21: I-129f submitted

09/15/21: Unsolicited documents uploaded on the website

09/16/21: Second "Actively reviewed"

09/16/21: NOA2 (K3 Denied)

09/20/21: NVC Received and case number assigned

09/20/21: AOS and IV fees paid

09/27/21: NVC documents submitted

12/29/21: Documentarily qualified

01/14/22: Interview scheduled

02/16/22: Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Ovid3 said:

Hello everyone!

We just got DQ today as well, document submitted on 27 September. We had a second message with the DQ one saying that we did not meet the income requirement (which we do). We didn't quite know what to make of it (the other message explicitly states "documentarily qualified"). From browsing on the forum, we understand it to be an indication that we should bring additional documents to the interview, but we are not being sent back into the NVC queue, which is a relief.

Congrats.

It seems the glitch is there to confuse people more than we are already confused with this process

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

5 hours ago, Yeezy69 said:

Hoping that by this week all September submissions will be reviewed and approved!!! All the best everyone! :)

Fingers crossed.. btw, when did you submitted your documents on CEAC portal? 

We were reviewed. Our submit date was Sept. 30th. Every civil and financial document was accepted, except my tax return. It didn't say why other than it was "incomplete or missing parts". It is my full tax return that my accountant prepared as a PDF...not even a scanned copy. I am so confused.

I received a message in the inbox that said "tax return" in the subject line asking me to re-upload my tax return. I thought the message subject line was supposed to say "Case FE Review note"? Is this difference significant? Will this push me to the back of the queue again?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nana040607 said:

So after being DQ'd on Dec 20th we received an email on Dec 29th with the interview appointment, which is Monday the 10th, Wish us Luck guys!!!!

Good luck.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 9/15/2021 at 7:22 PM, Saqib-s said:

I applaud your enthusiasm, you're unlikely to see any update from September submittals for at least a month, probably two months. 

Keep an eye on the July 2021 thread, we had a 14th July submittal reviewed, so they are slowly making progress, but still a long way before they get to August. 

Have you got Documentrily qualified mail from nvc or not am still waiting sep 27 submission date 

Timeline
On 12/7/2021 at 7:35 PM, etrangais said:

Not all cases are the same.

Your case could be in active review right now, it might just be taking more time than others. Some cases are complicated and others are straight forward

Did you try calling NVC?

On 12/7/2021 at 7:35 PM, etrangais said:

Not all cases are the same.

Your case could be in active review right now, it might just be taking more time than others. Some cases are complicated and others are straight forward

Did you try calling NVC?

Am also facing same problem I have submitted my documents to nvc on September 27 2021 nowadays they are reviewing 29 September documents iam  wondering why they forget mine 

Timeline
On 10/24/2021 at 11:17 PM, RJ&RD said:

My documents submission date is 26 September 

Mine submission date is September 27 ,2021 have you get any mail from nvc for or not I haven’t get anything so am wondering why they don’t review mine … visa category is cr1 mine 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Khucee Khatri said:

Mine submission date is September 27 ,2021 have you get any mail from nvc for or not I haven’t get anything so am wondering why they don’t review mine … visa category is cr1 mine 

I did get email from NVC saying DQ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Khucee Khatri said:

You should contact NVC because they are reviewing submissions on 29 September 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.