micky7

September 2021 - AOS Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ltlbnna said:

Well, i am sure we’ll see the same issues here… ohio has 2nd highest hospitalization in country due to covid i hear. I will keep the faith and hope all goes ok

Praying that everything goes as per plan for you @ltlbnna

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Trying to stay neutral on this but it'll be 3 months for me  by the end of this month since biometrics, just out of curiosity I contacted USCIS and learned my file is still at the NBC and my field office is Fort Myers, no time frame as of how long til it gets to Fort Myers tho

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, RoxyJen said:

Trying to stay neutral on this but it'll be 3 months for me  by the end of this month since biometrics, just out of curiosity I contacted USCIS and learned my file is still at the NBC and my field office is Fort Myers, no time frame as of how long til it gets to Fort Myers tho

Same here. Been 2 months and when I checked with Emma, the case is still at NBC. Lawrence MA field office.

Marriage to USC (H1b to GC)

9/07: Submitted I-130 and I130A online
09/14: Received NOA for I-130 in mail
9/24: Mailed I-485, I-864, I-765
9/27: Delivered to USCIS Chicago and signed by Chyba
09/29: Text messages for application
10/7: (2) NOA's for I-485 and I-765 received in mail

10/16: Online status changed to "biometrics scheduled". Bio on 11/09.

11/04: RFE received for Birth certificate

11/05: Uploaded RFE response. Status changed to "we have received RFE response"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
25 minutes ago, googly3 said:

Same here. Been 2 months and when I checked with Emma, the case is still at NBC. Lawrence MA field office.

Worst of all is that I really want to have the ability to travel if my mom gets sick or anything worse, you never know with this whole pandemic craziness happening

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
44 minutes ago, RoxyJen said:

Worst of all is that I really want to have the ability to travel if my mom gets sick or anything worse, you never know with this whole pandemic craziness happening

That’s the most stressful part for me too. Just after Christmas I learned that one of my grandmas got admitted to a hospital, thankfully she’s out now, but you just never know. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, hopefully we get some good news soon!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, agataa said:

@RoxyJen @agataa @googly3

I’m wishing you all good news to come soon. It was helpful to compare my timeline with other timelines for CLE using this link which showed timelines by stage by FO. made me feel a little less worried… 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php

1 hour ago, kline19 said:

second biometrics call for January 31st. apparently the first biometrics didn't go well with them.

PD: 09/31/2021

What exactly happened 1st time that they are having 2nd biometric? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They didn't say anything. The status updated to Biometrics Scheduled and a new letter with a new date and time was available. I am guessing the first set of fingerprints were rejected by the fbi or tia or abc etc. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, kline19 said:

They didn't say anything. The status updated to Biometrics Scheduled and a new letter with a new date and time was available. I am guessing the first set of fingerprints were rejected by the fbi or tia or abc etc. 

@boy2aman and i were briefly talking about this… i was worried that my bio will be rejected because the fingerprint machine showed 5 of 10 prints as amber instead of green.. 

i hope when you are done with ur 2nd round they follow up quickly w interview schedule

9 hours ago, kline19 said:

Oh no! So they dint tell you on the spot that fingerprints are not usable? That makes me very nervous because i had the same worry for my dad due to his age but then I specifically asked the person who took the fingerprints and she said it came out fine. But now I hope they dont send me a 2nd biometric notice 😬

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi,

I hope y'all are good! I applied for AOS from B2 (my wife got her GC through EB2). Below my timeline:

01-Sep-2021 = Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131 & Medicals

08-Oct-2021 = USCIS confirmed reception of all my forms & fees on 03-Sep-2021 

16-Oct-2021 = Biometric appointment confirmed on 10-Nov-2021

10-Nov-2021= Attended BIO appointment.

Last Friday, I got an alert from USCIS:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On January 14, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I'm not sure what to think. Did they approve the AOS without interview? Anyone here on the same spot?

On my Case Status the only update was the biometric fee acceptance. Nothing else, not even the appointment. My wife also did AOS and her status were more "filled" than mine but she got the same email when she got approved. She did interview although. 

I just don't want to get my hopes high.

Regards,

RT

Edited by JR & RT
add more info

1 hour ago, JR & RT said:

Hi,

I hope y'all are good! I applied for AOS from B2 (my wife got her GC through EB2). Below my timeline:

01-Sep-2021 = Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131 & Medicals

08-Oct-2021 = USCIS confirmed reception of all my forms & fees on 03-Sep-2021 

16-Oct-2021 = Biometric appointment confirmed on 10-Nov-2021

10-Nov-2021= Attended BIO appointment.

Last Friday, I got an alert from USCIS:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On January 14, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I'm not sure what to think. Did they approve the AOS without interview? Anyone here on the same spot?

On my Case Status the only update was the biometric fee acceptance. Nothing else, not even the appointment. My wife also did AOS and her status were more "filled" than mine but she got the same email when she got approved. She did interview although. 

I just don't want to get my hopes high.

Regards,

RT

Congratulations @JR & RT. Looks like either your Green Card is being mailed to you and your interview was waived or your EAD is being mailed.

If you sign up for Informed Delivery on USPS, you will get a picture of the envelope from USCIS when it is due to be delivered to you.

Edited by gamma50g

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, gamma50g said:

Congratulations @JR & RT. Looks like either your Green Card is being mailed to you and your interview was waived or your EAD is being mailed.

Thanks! But wondering about the EAD, since the I-765 & I-131 status are still in case received and as far as I know the EAD/Advance Parole are processed separately. Either way, looks like good news!

I’m subscribed to the USPS Informed Delivery. Let’s see what happens in the next days!

16 minutes ago, JR & RT said:

Thanks! But wondering about the EAD, since the I-765 & I-131 status are still in case received and as far as I know the EAD/Advance Parole are processed separately. Either way, looks like good news!

I’m subscribed to the USPS Informed Delivery. Let’s see what happens in the next days!

If your I 751 and I 131 is shown as Case Received its most likely green card thats coming.

Ive seen it happen to a few filers of late where those stay in Case Received status but before that their GC is produced and sent to them.

Good luck and keep us posted which card you got.

Edited by gamma50g

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.