shkabaan

N-400 July 2021 Filers

263 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 hours ago, Savva said:

I told them that I drive to Canada, and I do go there tomorrow I called 8774872778

Thank you so much 

On 8/18/2021 at 2:42 PM, Be11atrix said:

Had my biometrics appointment scheduled for today at the application support center in Atlanta at noon.

Got there 11:45 am. There was a long line. Got inside at 12:00 Pm. I was sent to the ISO (Immigration Service Officer) office to verify my name change. (I only saw 4 people that was sent to this office). This added I would say 15 minutes to the whole process. After the verification, I was sent to wait for my biometrics. I got out of there at 1:15 Pm.

We’ll see how long for interview 🤞🏼

80F9A59E-9C61-46FD-B720-B4AAACFDDE8C.jpeg

Any updates from USCIS after getting biometrics?

My wife is there (Atlanta) waiting in line now

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 8/23/2021 at 9:34 AM, brentjbeaver said:

Any updates from USCIS after getting biometrics?

My wife is there (Atlanta) waiting in line now

Yes! They updated my case status same day to this:

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of August 18, 2021, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOEXXXXX. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Now we wait… 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi all!

Joining in, my husband applied 7/28/2021 and received Biometric reuse on same day. Now just waiting.

AOS 

12/14/2017 - Forms sent (Forms I-130, I-130a, I-485, I-765, I-131, I-864W, I-693, I-212 & G-1145)
12/18/2017 - Forms received (NBC)
12/21/2017 - Texts/emails received  
12/25/2017 - NOA (Notice I-797) received in mail 
01/12/2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received 
01/23/2018 - Biometrics Done ... Austin Office

01/29/2018 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

04/24/2018 - EAD/AP card being produced

04/30/2018 - EAD/AP card shipped 
05/02/2018 - EAD/AP card received

08/14/2018 - Interview Scheduled

09/27/2018 - Interview Date

09/27/2018 - Green Card Approved (Thank you God!)

10/05/2018 - Green Card Received

N-400

07/28/2021 - Form sent

07/28/2021 - Biometrics reuse

08/02/2021 - NOA & Biometrics reuse received in mail

01/20/2022 - Interview Scheduled

02/23/2022 - Interview Approved and Ceremony done (Praise the Lord!)

San Antonio, TX field office

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline
On 8/14/2021 at 11:32 PM, humming bird said:

I agree, it's bittersweet. I have vacation planned for September praying not to have date clashes with bio appt and vacation. We also live almost two and half hours away from USCIS office. Wish if they could just reuse my bio. These things are simply out of our hands.

I did go to the biometric  appointment  today about  an hour  after  we left  the center  i find out  they  did  schedule interview for October  20. Its faster than  i thought  im very  happy  Keep  hanging there my people  on this page  who waiting  for this jurny to  be  over  ☺

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Cinnamon 22 said:

I did go to the biometric  appointment  today about  an hour  after  we left  the center  i find out  they  did  schedule interview for October  20. Its faster than  i thought  im very  happy  Keep  hanging there my people  on this page  who waiting  for this jurny to  be  over  ☺

Your local service center is fast 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Abies said:

Your local service center is fast 

Yes it was fast. Now im wondering  if they  do the oath ceremony  the same day after  the  interview.

On 9/8/2021 at 10:32 AM, Cinnamon 22 said:

WOW!! Cinnamon I am so happy to hear this! This does give me hope. I have not received any info on bio metrics yet. I want to give exam for professional certification and haven't paid fee yet becoz six month's clock will start ticking and don't want to have a clash with studying for citizenship interview. Wanted to travel overseas to see my parents who I have not seen for three years now....and delaying it coz never know when I will get the biometrics notice. I keep praying this to be over so we can just move on with our lives. Guess today I am caught in a weak moment..... :(

Timeline
10 hours ago, humming bird said:

WOW!! Cinnamon I am so happy to hear this! This does give me hope. I have not received any info on bio metrics yet. I want to give exam for professional certification and haven't paid fee yet becoz six month's clock will start ticking and don't want to have a clash with studying for citizenship interview. Wanted to travel overseas to see my parents who I have not seen for three years now....and delaying it coz never know when I will get the biometrics notice. I keep praying this to be over so we can just move on with our lives. Guess today I am caught in a weak moment..... :(

Thank you  my friend  it will  be your  time before you know it  dont stress  i didn't  see my mother and other family over 5 years also  i know  how you feel but stay strong  we are almost  there  ☺

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Cinnamon 22 said:

Thank you  my friend  it will  be your  time before you know it  dont stress  i didn't  see my mother and other family over 5 years also  i know  how you feel but stay strong  we are almost  there  ☺

I forgot  to  mention  about  taking  the original  biometric  appointment  letter  and fill  it at home. They do check  at the door 

One woman  had hers on her phone  but they tod her to go somewhere  to get it printed and other people  was losing  there line just to fill the form 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.