399 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Anne Richard said:

Woooow this was fast 🥳🥳 what is your center?  

MSC. I've read a lot of people waiting 12+ months for the interview to be scheduled. I hope it doesn't take that long.

48 minutes ago, Davi+Inna said:

Hello everyone,

We sent our I-751 Package on 7/21/21 and received our NOA1 on 7/26/21. Today on 8/24/21 we got our biometrics waived letter. Looks like things are moving :) 

Awesome! What is your center? Did your status change or does it still say "Case was received"? :) 

I meant to upload a sample of the tear off thing, that’s the paper the GC or EAD comes attached to for reference. So none of the group that got biometrics waived sent this in their pack…interesting 🤔 sorry guys I’m a freak who has binders, BINDERS for every tiny little piece of anything immigration and i make copies of everything too 🤐 once i become a citizen I promise I’ll just keep two 💀

497F079B-1CA4-4AFF-AF25-C695281C2F9F.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 hours ago, fm321 said:

Awesome! What is your center? Did your status change or does it still say "Case was received"? :) 

Our center is Potomac. Our case still says "Case was received"

4 minutes ago, Davi+Inna said:

Our center is Potomac. Our case still says "Case was received"

Potomac center yes finally seeing one. I’m Potomac center as well, will be 👀 at my usps notifications email more often 😂 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
21 hours ago, Davi+Inna said:

Hello everyone,

We sent our I-751 Package on 7/21/21 and received our NOA1 on 7/26/21. Today on 8/24/21 we got our biometrics waived letter. Looks like things are moving :) 

First of all, Congrats!! Secondly, I'm with Potomac too and the my NOA is 07/19/21 and no waiver or movement yet. I guess I might be in the "no waiver" list even though I did give fingerprints during AOS but in a different city since we moved. Not sure if that's a thing or not.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Today my case status changed to “August 26, 2021 Case Transferred To Another Office”

Does anyone know why they transferred the case? Anyone’s case also got transferred? Thanks! 

my receipt # starts with EAC so I guess it’s Vermont office. 

My timeline

07/15 cased received

07/26 received noa1 

08/23 biometrics appointment 

08/26 case transferred to another office 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Allison1128 said:

Today my case status changed to “August 26, 2021 Case Transferred To Another Office”

Does anyone know why they transferred the case? Anyone’s case also got transferred? Thanks! 

my receipt # starts with EAC so I guess it’s Vermont office. 

My timeline

07/15 cased received

07/26 received noa1 

08/23 biometrics appointment 

08/26 case transferred to another office 

It's prolly transferred to a local office as CR/IR cases are more likely to get an interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 8/26/2021 at 4:53 PM, aznhouston said:

It's prolly transferred to a local office as CR/IR cases are more likely to get an interview.

The moved my case from Vermont to Nebraska 😭

My husband received that through email looks like we will be extended from 18 months to 24 months. Anyone else received that email? 

374146D4-DD0B-45A9-B53F-8F58C0D0B273.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.