J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

I don't understand how this chart works- my receipt number is WAC2190100741 but I'm not seeing that listed.  Please advise.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, mami_chula_ said:

I don't understand how this chart works- my receipt number is WAC2190100741 but I'm not seeing that listed.  Please advise.

Looking at this chart: June 2021 Filers - Google Sheets you would sit in row #19 (the row starting with 00500).

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, dalindeck said:

Looking at this chart: June 2021 Filers - Google Sheets you would sit in row #19 (the row starting with 00500).

Thank you so much for the sheet. I was just curious that there are some approvals from August, September and November. How come some were approved that early?

This way is getting harder and harder. Sometimes unbearable. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Flora88 said:

Thank you so much for the sheet. I was just curious that there are some approvals from August, September and November. How come some were approved that early?

I wish I knew. I’m still waiting for my NOA2, haha. 

I-129F Sent: 02/27/2021

NOA1: Received 03/04/2021 (backdated); notice date 03/30/2021

NOA2: 02/14/2022
NVC Case Number Received: 03/15/2022

Sent to Tokyo Embassy: 03/29/2022

Tokyo Embassy Received: 04/04/2022

Interview Date: 06/06/2022

Entered the US: Waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all,
I find the following style Google sheets super helpful in visualizing progress.
So far I have only found March and June Google sheets. If anyone can link me to other sheets, that'd be super awesome!!
March: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-KrCTr9vliewjQfS0omnCI7eW8IqiLPJ2US4rRtpxAE/edit#gid=1226240405
June: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hUb8mdiE2N7peEHhU5aUN0r4GXNFBcm5hGHjbGIYr6Q/edit#gid=1226240405

I would like to see these sheets for January, February, April, May. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

For those interested and still waiting for NOA-2..... I came across an open forum USCIS is having virtually on ZOOM Feb 2. You can ask questions in advance by Jan 28th. It will be lead by the USCIS Director. This can be your chance to respectfully ask about the K1 delay. You can sign up at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (govdelivery.com)

The email will look like the below.....

Thank you

for registering to participate in the virtual briefing on USCIS’ progress on the Biden Administration’s immigration-related executive orders, led by Director Ur M. Jaddou on

Feb. 2, 2022 | 2:30-3:30 p.m. Eastern

Please use Microsoft Teams to join us. We recommend using Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox as your web browser. You may also view the briefing from your mobile device by downloading the Microsoft Teams application.

Please submit questions in advance by the end of the day on Friday, Jan. 28, 2022, by using the Q&A box in Microsoft Teams.

We remind you to please join 10-15 minutes
prior to the webinar.

Note to media:

This webinar is not for press purposes. Please contact the USCIS Press Office at media@uscis.dhs.gov for any media inquiries.

We look forward to your participation!

Upcoming Engagements

To view a list of upcoming local and national engagements, please visit uscis.gov/outreach.

Update Preferences

To update your RSVP, modify your email address, or to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please visit your Subscriber Preferences Page.

Information

For more information on USCIS and its programs, please visit uscis.gov.

Contact Us

Please do not reply to this message. Contact us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov.

On 1/24/2022 at 12:44 PM, Flora88 said:

I also don't know how there were approvals so early. It does seem like USCIS jumps around and works on several filing months at the same time. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jude C said:

I also don't know how there were approvals so early. It does seem like USCIS jumps around and works on several filing months at the same time. 

This wait and uncertainty is getting really depressing and annoying where you have no idea when you will get NOA2. 

I don't know how much longer I cant just wait. It is very hard for me, as i guess for everyone else as well. 

Best of luck and patience to all 

2 hours ago, Flora88 said:

This wait and uncertainty is getting really depressing and annoying where you have no idea when you will get NOA2. 

I don't know how much longer I cant just wait. It is very hard for me, as i guess for everyone else as well. 

Best of luck and patience to all 

I understand how you feel. The wait has been very difficult for me as well. Hang in there. I am thinking that June filers will get approved somewhere around April to June. The latest VJ estimate for me was end of April. I got my NOA June 7. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Jude C said:

I understand how you feel. The wait has been very difficult for me as well. Hang in there. I am thinking that June filers will get approved somewhere around April to June. The latest VJ estimate for me was end of April. I got my NOA June 7. 

I think that too starting April than they might reach June filers 

K1 inquiry date moved back again for California center to Feb 10 and 9-12 month processing time. This is getting ridiculous. They have moved the date back 3 times already. The 6-8 month window has been blown away here. I am truly very disappointed by this. At this point I’ll be happy if my fiancé has her visa by July.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.