enxhi96

n400 May 2021 Filers

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
9 hours ago, idyllic420 said:

image.png.896c0b69e23d7d335bc9e5d72f8081d4.png

ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS ERROR WHEN THEY LOGIN TO THEIR ACCOUNT?

Yes, I got this first thing this morning but working now 

H1B: Feb 2001 (London)

L1A:  Jan 2014 (London)

AOS: May 24th 2016 - June 20th 2017

N400: March 23rd 2020 - June 29th 2021

Passport: July 1st 2021 - August 30th 2021

Social Security: July 1st 2021 - October 5th 2021

Filed: Timeline

Just saw today June 2 in my bank records that my checked was cash out by uscis since recieving on May 25.

I'll see who will have interview first between me and my son who just filed online yesterday and immediately got biomentric reuse notificaton and 13 months estimated processing.

Edited by tomigaoka

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
2 hours ago, tomigaoka said:

Just saw today June 2 in my bank records that my checked was cash out by uscis since recieving on May 25.

I'll see who will have interview first between me and my son who just filed online yesterday and immediately got biomentric reuse notificaton and 13 months estimated processing.

Seeing your post made me go check my bank account. My application was received May 20 and my check was also cashed June 2 :D 

Edited by Iscir

On 5/9/2021 at 9:30 PM, enxhi96 said:

Hello, I did not see a May 2021 thread created yet so I figured I would start one. We just completed the n400 for my husband today. The waiting game begins :)

WHat is your local field office?

Philadelphia field office have processing time of about 13-15 months. I looked at other cases timelines, and it appears that cases are scheduled for interview 9 months after application.. This will put me around March 2022....and interview in April...so almost a year..if everything goes smoothly!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have filed N400 (5 years green based) on May 31, 2021 online from TX, I believe our filed office is Houston,

1 - Soft copy Acknowledged receipt received same day! (May 31, 2021)

2 - Bio-metric Appointment received just now (June 04, 2021)

3 - Estimated case decision in 13 months!

Please share your experience! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Since we got Bio-matrices appointment, I have question regarding my index finger, basically my right hand index finger (1/2 of 3rd portion) no nail in index finger, was damaged in 2017.

Is there any problem?

Please share relevant information

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hi everyone,

So i filed by mail, and I was cheking my account today and it says they sent me a receipt notice. I have read that you can see your notice on a ‘document’ tab on your uscis account, so I tried that but instead of a receipt notice there is a scan of a document I submitted under “additional evidence” as if I had submitted that online somehow. Did they make a mistake, or checking your receipts online is not available for those who filed by mail? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 5/17/2021 at 4:36 PM, RJandHamid said:

Submitted N400 online (based on 3 year marriage rule) on May 12th, receipt notice dated May 13th. No notice of biometrics being reused yet, hopefully they will reuse them...but if not, it's not a huge deal for us since the local ACS is only about 30 minutes away. 

Just curious: did you mention you places of residence for the past 5 years as requested online? or did you only mention the last 3 years? 

It's a little confusing with how 3 years rule works online when all the required fields are asking for 5 years of history. Thanks in advance

Filed n-400 online on May 28, 2021. Received NOA and biometric reuse notice immediately. Received an update on June 14, 2021 that the interview has been scheduled for July 19, 2021. Local center is San Antonio, TX. I didnt expect this to take 6 weeks from application to interview. 

Does anyone know if San Antonio does oath ceremony (and the certificate) on the same day as the interview? Or will I have to travel again?

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.