Lebanese23

I-751 May 2021 Filers

601 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Viridian said:

My online case status was updated yesterday to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken". Package was received May 15th, so that's 68 days from receipt of the package. Not a huge deal in itself, but a welcome reminder that things are still moving at YSC.

Cool, do you know what time did it update?

4 hours ago, Viridian said:

My online case status was updated yesterday to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken". Package was received May 15th, so that's 68 days from receipt of the package. Not a huge deal in itself, but a welcome reminder that things are still moving at YSC.

Same here! My case is at YSC too and I got this notification yesterday as well. :) 

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

2 hours ago, LirikVJUser said:

Cool, do you know what time did it update?

Nope, sorry. I only saw it today, so unless there’s a time stamp somewhere on the USCIS website, I don’t know exactly when.

23 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

Same here! My case is at YSC too and I got this notification yesterday as well. :) 

Hey, congrats! 🙂 I guess someone over there is working through a stack of May filers this week.

29-Oct-2017: Filed I-129f

18-Sep-2018: Interview at US Embassy in London. K-1 Visa Approved!

28-Sep-2018: Entered US on K-1 Visa

02-Oct-2018: Married!

05-Oct-2018: Filed I-485, I-765, and I-131 (AoS, EAD, & AP)

01-Nov-2018: Biometrics appointment at USCIS Phoenix Field Office

22-Mar-2019: EAD/AP approved

25-Jun-2019: Interview at USCIS Virginia - Washington Field Office

27-Jul-2019: Green Card (AoS) approved

12-May-2021: Filed I-751 - Potomac Service Center

03-Nov-2022: Filed N-400 - Baltimore Field Office

02-May 2023: Naturalization interview scheduled

06-Jun 2023: Naturalization interview - Baltimore Field Office - Cancelled as I-751 had not been processed

11-Jan 2024: N-400 Status Updated to "Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS"

01-Feb 2024: I-751 approved

• 3 weeks later...

wondering if anyone in May filers has received anything from SRC the last month. Us June filers haven't seen anything (even biometrics waivers) come out of SRC since the first 2 weeks of June... almost like everything stopped out of SRC since then. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SMK 89 said:

wondering if anyone in May filers has received anything from SRC the last month. Us June filers haven't seen anything (even biometrics waivers) come out of SRC since the first 2 weeks of June... almost like everything stopped out of SRC since then. 

I haven't gotten anything they received mine May 26th, I have been watching in almost daily even the processing time and for some reason a month ago they got to January 20th 2021 files being processed and then all of a sudden they went back to January 1st 2021 files. So seems like they had to review some of them. 

I would just keep checking on the status online if it hasn't changed then you shouldn't be liable for not having done the biometrics/receiving anything in the mail. 

23 minutes ago, anjad22 said:

I haven't gotten anything they received mine May 26th, I have been watching in almost daily even the processing time and for some reason a month ago they got to January 20th 2021 files being processed and then all of a sudden they went back to January 1st 2021 files. So seems like they had to review some of them. 

I would just keep checking on the status online if it hasn't changed then you shouldn't be liable for not having done the biometrics/receiving anything in the mail. 

Same, early June filer

Looks like they stopped doing biometric waivers and concentrated on something else

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/4/2021 at 7:52 AM, rrobin0609 said:

Copy of husband's two year Green Card

Copy of Husband's passport

Copy of Marriage Certificate
Copy of both our drivers licenses showing same home address

Copy of our daughter's birth certificate

Copy of March and April bank statements showing we are joint on the account

Copy of our heath insurance showing we are on the same plan (and so is our daughter)

Copy of our health insurance cards for further proof we are on the same plan

Copy of my life insurance with my husband as the beneficiary

Copy of my 401k with my husband listed as the beneficiary

Copy of my husband's 401k with me listed as the beneficiary

2018 tax transcript

2019 tax transcript

2020 tax transcript

Title of a car showing joint ownership

Copy of car insurance showing we have joint insurance

March and April mortgage statements showing joint ownership of our house

Hi. About bank and mortgage statements.. is resent 2 months enough or do they need several statements from year of marriage to present? Thanks a lot. 

Just now, Bellini said:

Hi. About bank and mortgage statements.. is resent 2 months enough or do they need several statements from year of marriage to present? Thanks a lot. 

I ended up changing that list a bit and send one bank statement from every quarter (every third month). I did the same with our mortgage statements.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 8/12/2021 at 1:05 PM, SMK 89 said:

I have seen that Texas field offices are not moving compare to other states. almost everyone getting Biometrics letters, even from July filers but, I guess they are on Holidays. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/12/2021 at 3:19 PM, Bellini said:

Best to send all documentation such as bank statements since the date of marriage to the present.  They're looking for evidence of a bona fide marriage relationship since it began, not just the last few months.  Some get RFEs for this reason.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

I have seen that Texas field offices are not moving compare to other states. almost everyone getting Biometrics letters, even from July filers but, I guess they are on Holidays. 

We had our biometrics appt this past Thursday. Just waiting to hear if we will do the interview or not. Our status online still says Notice 1 back in Early May was sent lol so they are working just not updating the online cases. 😅 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/12/2021 at 2:05 PM, SMK 89 said:

We had our biometrics appt this past Thursday. Just waiting to hear if we will do the interview or not. Our status online still says Notice 1 back in Early May was sent lol so they are working just not updating the online cases. 😅 

8 hours ago, ChinaSandeep said:

Did you check both myuscis and egov websites?

Usually it should update within 24 hours on at least one of them

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.