Soccer.Player

N400 interview decision pending tracker

408 posts in this topic

Bellow is the history of my case in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm happy it's over, but It was a bad experience, overall. I had one appointment cancelation, then, 19-month wait for their decision (endless service requests, etc.), until I decided to sue, after which they responded right away. I travelled after the interview and checked that on my Oath documents, but they didn't view it, so they called me *after* the Oath to check my travel dates. Working with them was extremely frustrating. I'm kind of traumatized, thinking they might call be back some day and decide they changed their mind. (pretty sure it won't happen)

Certificate Of Naturalization Was Issued May 25, 2023
We scheduled you for an oath ceremony for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. May 9, 2023
Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling. May 8, 2023
We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review. May 8, 2023
We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time. May 8, 2023
We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. September 20, 2021
We cancelled the scheduled interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. August 11, 2021
We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. September 20, 2021
We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time. May 8, 2023
We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice. June 12, 2021

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, Rexpet said:

Bellow is the history of my case in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm happy it's over, but It was a bad experience, overall. I had one appointment cancelation, then, 19-month wait for their decision (endless service requests, etc.), until I decided to sue, after which they responded right away. I travelled after the interview and checked that on my Oath documents, but they didn't view it, so they called me *after* the Oath to check my travel dates. Working with them was extremely frustrating. I'm kind of traumatized, thinking they might call be back some day and decide they changed their mind. (pretty sure it won't happen)

Certificate Of Naturalization Was Issued May 25, 2023
We scheduled you for an oath ceremony for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. May 9, 2023
Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling. May 8, 2023
We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review. May 8, 2023
We cancelled the scheduled interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. August 11, 2021
We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice. June 12, 2021

Long way to see light, congrats.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/8/2023 at 6:26 PM, Gyyomme said:

Adding mine. Interview 08/07/2023. Decision could not be made due to a pending I-751.

I-751 moved to local office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 8/8/2023 at 7:03 PM, Jon & Ygritte said:

Interview date: 08-08-2023

Milwaukee field office

Case status changed to "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled"!

That was quick - 3 days only!

Timeline
On 8/11/2023 at 9:29 AM, Gyyomme said:

I-751 moved to local office.

Status changed today to "Oath ceremony will be scheduled".

Timeline
On 8/14/2023 at 11:53 AM, Gyyomme said:

Status changed today to "Oath ceremony will be scheduled".

Oath notice mailed. WooHoo! almost there.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Had interview on 8/03/2023 

Interview went good, the IO could not see my Asylum case i filed when i was in removal proceedings in ICE Custody After i got out of Prison ( Got Cancellation of Removal Approved) DHS Attorney Appealed the Judges Decision I Won again in (BIA). They have to review my file its about 3k pages two big stacks on her desk. Mid interview, IO put me back in the waiting room she was really nice nothing invasive. Then supervisor came out told me they will proceed with interview, he didn't have access to my file on there either. The USCIS Director had permission to see it they will proceed with the interview. ended up being there for 5 hours. Everything Looks good aslo had attorney Present same one that got me out. ( high profle)

Passed Civics got a form Stated Decision cannot be made. 

Wait on mail for answer. 

this is my second N400 i filed when i was 18 years old, got denied on technicality ( Officer did not weigh the Marijuana)  16 years ago. Eligible Again 😀

This has been bothering me since i came to USA when I was 9 months old (1989)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Got Denied August 28th 2023, they made a mistake. Have to Refile. Refiling this Week. I can file a 336 Attorney States will take a long time faster we just refile. 

• 2 months later...

Interview for N-400 on August 11 2023, approved but due to pending I-751 which they also interviewed me at the same time that was approved but not stamped because they didn't have the paperwork. Was told the oath ceremony notice would be sent out in 1 week - 1 month as soon as they received the paperwork for the I-751 and stamped it. It's now been 3 months and I have not heard anything about either the N-400 or I-751. Anyone in the same situation? What can I do? According the online portal I can not contact USCIS about my N-400 until April 2024.

On 11/21/2023 at 2:46 PM, OldUser said:

File Writ of Mandamus to get a decision.

You also said you cannot enquire about N-400. What about I-751? It needs to be approved first.

Thank you! Same there unfortunately, it's still within normal processing time so the earliest inquiry date is Feb 21, 2024 for the I-751.

• 2 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Hopping on this train for my Husband's progress.

Interview date: Feb-06-2024
Location interview for N-400: Nashville, TN
Reason: Decision could not be made due to a pending I-751. I'm not sure where it's located at this time.

It was not a combo interview, only the N-400.

K-1 Visa process (I'm the USC [F]) [2018-2019]

Spoiler

Sent packet: August 10, 2018 (Lines Compressed to fit signature restriction guideline)

USCIS Received package: August 14 - Notification in text/email: August 17 - Mail received from USCIS: January 22, 2019
USCIS Approved I-129F Petition: January 17 - NVC Received Case: February 14 - NVC Case # Assigned: February 14

US Embassy Received: Not sure but got email reply - March 11 - Instructions Received via e-mail: March 19

Interview: May 7 - Approved! - Arriving to US/POE: June 12 - Married July 15, 2019

AOS Process [2019-2020]

Spoiler

Sent packet: July 27, 2019 - USCIS Received Package: July 29 - [Hiccup] Package was sent back due to incorrect fee and sent on August 5.
Notification in text/email: August 12 @ 12:30AM - Check cashed: August 12 - NOA 1 Mail: August 16 - Biometric: September 5 @ Atlanta, GA

AOS RFIE: Sept. 28 - got in mail by Oct 3. [They lost my Husband's Birth Certificate] - Sent back AOS RFIE: Oct 16 2019, at office by Oct 17.
AOS Case update notice on April 9th, 2020, waiting for mail. - Interview date: Scheduled as of July 15, date is August 19. Passed the interview!

My Husband got his GC! 2 Year Conditional Green Card expires 08/19/2022, Residence since 08/19/2020

ROC Process [2022-2024]

Spoiler

Sent packet: June 16, 2022 via USPS, USCIS Received Package: June 21
Notice in text (didn't get email nor text on other phone): June 24
Notice date: June 23, package is at SRC (Texas Service Center), Paid with Credit Card, payment taken on June 25
NOA 1 Mail: June 30, Biometric: Reused
Got letter in mail for extension: April 12th, Received date June 21, 2022, Notice date: April 5, 2023 = 48 Months Extension. No physical card yet.
Approved without interview as of Feb 15th, 2024. Was not a combo interview with N-400.

Naturalization N-400 [2023-...]

Spoiler

Filed Online: July 28, 2023NOA: July 29, 2023
Service Center: NBC, application # starts with IOE#.
Biometrics waived. Got NOA mail Jan 5, 2024 says Interview in Nashville, TN on Feb 6, 2024.
Queue for review and approval. Already in line for Oath Ceremony as of Feb 13th, 2024.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.