Soccer.Player

N400 interview decision pending tracker

408 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Keiko2325 said:

no I didn’t 😞 I even called USCIS and they said there’s no update on my case.. is this normal? 

I saw few people from here that they had interview and got an update after few days. Do not panic, I know this is very stressful but be optimistic. Did you request a name change? 

Just now, islandgirl80 said:

I saw few people from here that they had interview and got an update after few days. Do not panic, I know this is very stressful but be optimistic. Did you request a name change? 

I didn’t request a name change. Maybe because I have a pending i751? I also saw that you had your interview 9/26. Has your online status updated? 

22 minutes ago, Keiko2325 said:

I didn’t request a name change. Maybe because I have a pending i751? I also saw that you had your interview 9/26. Has your online status updated? 

Yes, my status is Case submitted for quality review based on approval, i have a name change request.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
4 hours ago, bunkx said:

Over a year after the interview, after contacting my house representative AND senator, they were able to get my case unstuck. Online status just changed to oath ceremony will be scheduled.

Same here, it took a year.  I don't want to discourage anybody, but just so people know that it can take a long time in some cases.

On 4/22/2022 at 9:59 PM, rocamey17 said:

I did my combo interview yesterday at Charlotte field office,my session was little tense, the officer kept talking about my previous marriage, I even informed him my kids are living with me now,but he ended not approving me and said he can't make a decision right now,I signed all the oath papers,

I don't know how long am going to wait again after I have waited for 2years for an interview..

Does anybody experienced this ??

hey do you have any updates?

3 minutes ago, Aone26 said:

Sept 26. passed and checked “congrats”. Combo IV. Told it takes 1-2 days to take decision on ROC. Still interview was scheduled.

yea they said i passed n400 also and should get the oath letter in a week. still no updates ☹️ was it a combo interview? was your spouse interviewed too? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.