J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

@Xiaova Any chance you have a sheet of daily or weekly total approvals, or 2022 monthly cases submitted? Understandable if you don't, but figured I'd ask before cobbling something together! My ADHD brain is really hyperfocusing on this data right now, so I'm trying to enjoy it :)

11 hours ago, meladee said:

@Xiaova Any chance you have a sheet of daily or weekly total approvals, or 2022 monthly cases submitted? Understandable if you don't, but figured I'd ask before cobbling something together! My ADHD brain is really hyperfocusing on this data right now, so I'm trying to enjoy it :)

I don't actually but @CJPinEcuador updates a spreadsheet for the April 2021 fliers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=sharing

here's another one for the 2021 filers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hiSOTm85W1CG6c0jzQ8B7lXLo1JEwsWKr3zIszC2Zg/edit#gid=630702232

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 5/25/2022 at 11:16 PM, strwbrysky said:

Actually ours works differently than the others. We have to book medical first then once we get results we submit a notice of readiness so the embassy can schedule us for an interview. You better book your medical now because its all packed up. My case was ready since May 3 but can’t proceed since my medical is June! 

Managed to book my medical, but it's not until the end of August...any chance you can post here about how long it takes to get a visa appointment after you get your medical results? Also, I noticed that the email from the medical center lists a different required vaccine schedule than the one from the NVC, do you have any idea if the HPV is required for male applicants? Thanks for your reply btw. Also if you could let me know how the medical goes in general that would be great!

4 hours ago, Daithifd said:

do you have any idea if the HPV is required for male applicants?

HPV (Human Papillomavirus) vaccine is not required for immigration, whether male or female applicant.  Maybe you mean Hepa B vaccine?  That one is now required for all applicants up to 59 years old.  The definitive list of required vaccinations for overseas medical is here -- https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/panel-physicians/vaccinations.html#tbl1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm part of the 400+ that are untouched.  Still patiently waiting and slowly losing it.  

Every week, my mantra is "We are going to be approved this week."  While my fiancé would alway say,  "be positive."  It works at the first part of the week, then hope drains out towards the end of the week.  It's a cycle.

I've distanced myself from checking VJ and Facebook April group often because I get frustrated when I see other members who vent their frustrations, and although I am happy for the ones who are approved and I even saw one that actually arrived in the US already, I also get frustrated that we are still waiting for the approval.

I just emailed my congressman, and I got the typical response.  I am unable to actually ask for help because I am still in the processing time.  What a joke.

Tomorrow, our case will be 420 days, we have no choice but to wait.  We have no power over it.  Not even the our good congressmen and senators in the office.  I am just praying miracle, I guess.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 hours ago, MeG@Am said:

I'm part of the 400+ that are untouched.  Still patiently waiting and slowly losing it.  

I feel the same. I visited my fiance for a few days starting day 401 waiting, and just booked another flight last night for day 435 waiting. After that I won't have another long weekend available to visit again until September. I sincerely hope I don't need to book that flight, but instead his flight moving here. Everyday I feel like the chances of us being married in 2022 slips further away. I hope we get the miracle of USCIS actually doing their job and have something to celebrate when I go visit again in 2 weeks, but I have really lost all optimism or hope with USCIS at this point. I'm really happy for everyone that has gotten an approval, or even an RFE, but I am emotionally devasted for us, our kids, and everyone else still waiting. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 hours ago, Chancy said:

HPV (Human Papillomavirus) vaccine is not required for immigration, whether male or female applicant.  Maybe you mean Hepa B vaccine?  That one is now required for all applicants up to 59 years old.  The definitive list of required vaccinations for overseas medical is here -- https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/panel-physicians/vaccinations.html#tbl1

Thanks for this response, Fiancee was remembering off the top of her head and did indeed confuse them for a sec. Had us worried!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, CJPinEcuador said:

I feel the same. I visited my fiance for a few days starting day 401 waiting, and just booked another flight last night for day 435 waiting. After that I won't have another long weekend available to visit again until September. I sincerely hope I don't need to book that flight, but instead his flight moving here. Everyday I feel like the chances of us being married in 2022 slips further away. I hope we get the miracle of USCIS actually doing their job and have something to celebrate when I go visit again in 2 weeks, but I have really lost all optimism or hope with USCIS at this point. I'm really happy for everyone that has gotten an approval, or even an RFE, but I am emotionally devasted for us, our kids, and everyone else still waiting. 

I was so down last 2 weeks and it really affected my work.  I even woke dragging my feet because I did not want to  get out of the bed. 

I'm glad you can visit your fiancé often.  I can't.  I needed more than a week to make that trip and ticket worth it.  I wanted to be there for his interview, just an excuse to visit him.  But I am saving my PTO to have a very long vacation off when he comes.

But hey, don't worry.  We will get our approval this week. 😄

Hello, we requested a expedite request for i 129 f a month ago and it got denied and in the email we got a message saying your case is currently being adjudicated, but with no timeframe (online people in other emails for other forms they got a message saying their cases are being adjudicated and will have a reply in 45 days) but we didnt get no timeframe, does anyone know what this email mean, thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
4 hours ago, Melissa Guajardo said:

We got our K1 approved today, thank God. We waited 413 days, April 26, 2021 filer. We are still in shock. My heart has still not stopped beating rapidly for the past 2 hours lol. Thank you for the daily updates on here @Xiaova and the daily updates in the April spreadsheet @CJPinEcuador . We hope and pray for the best for everyone. May we all be reunited with our loved ones soon 💫

Congrats! Fellow SA K1 journey here (November filer to be exact 😓). This gives us so much hope. I hope you guys keep posting updates about your journey so I know what to expect. Best wishes to you both and Good Luck!

@Xiaova Thank you so much for your commitment to daily scans and updates. These numbers truly keep me hopeful and even a little excited to see the progress being made. I hope you get your approval soon !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.