TBoneTX

All F2B Updates in This Thread (Part 2)

695 posts in this topic

Timeline
13 hours ago, PEV said:

Hi,

I finally received my interview date! 8th December!

Would I be able to apply for biometrics appointment with an expired PCC? My PCC expired two weeks back.

I will only be able to apply for a new PCC once I am in India, which will be after 2 weeks. I am worried that it would be too late to take an appointment after. 

Thank you!

Congratulations. When was your PCC issued ? Validity of PCC is 2 yrs, FYI. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Mr. Patel said:

Congratulations. When was your PCC issued ? Validity of PCC is 2 yrs, FYI. 

Thank you!

My PCC was issued two years back, and sadly got expired beginning of this month. So I will be applying for a new one once I am in India. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, PEV said:

Thank you!

My PCC was issued two years back, and sadly got expired beginning of this month. So I will be applying for a new one once I am in India. 

I see. Please do so. Good luck and please share your interview experience. 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:11 AM, PEV said:

Hi,

I finally received my interview date! 8th December!

Would I be able to apply for biometrics appointment with an expired PCC? My PCC expired two weeks back.

I will only be able to apply for a new PCC once I am in India, which will be after 2 weeks. I am worried that it would be too late to take an appointment after. 

Thank you!

OMG @PEV congratulations you have waited so long 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, my mother (Permanent resident) filed I-130 (F2b) for my brother (over 21years of age) on 02/01/2018.

USCIS sent RFE on 12/22/2020. We never received it and later changed the address. today (12/20/2022) we found out about this update while randomly checking the case status online. We have requested USCIS a copy of the RFE notice. Any suggestions what we should do next? two years gone already 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 12/21/2022 at 10:23 AM, Ben_5566 said:

Hello, my mother (Permanent resident) filed I-130 (F2b) for my brother (over 21years of age) on 02/01/2018.

USCIS sent RFE on 12/22/2020. We never received it and later changed the address. today (12/20/2022) we found out about this update while randomly checking the case status online. We have requested USCIS a copy of the RFE notice. Any suggestions what we should do next? two years gone already 

Usually USCIS deny the petition by now. I would suggest to look/search in the forums to have a look and maybe make a new post about it if you can request an appeal or motion to open the petition again. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Esi11101 said:

is correct your pd?

It is, I got delayed at least a year by the mistakes my attorney made when submitting some information which the NVC requested (after months of it being submitted) to be resubmitted and then many other months until being DQ’d

Edited by dcbr

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.