TBoneTX

All F2B Updates in This Thread (Part 2)

676 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Munga254 said:

Some good news. Got my IL. Your next. seems embassy is working really hard to clear the backlog. I know someone of else dq Nov 2020 that received as well. 

Nice Nice! This is great news brother. Onto the last stretch now 🙏🏿🙏🏿. Please keep me posted. When's the interview?

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kombo said:

Is anyone here with a PD 2016 and has received an Interview letter??update me please 

Interview cannot be scheduled until your PD becomes current. Currently @ Sept 2015 , so 2016 PDs have some waiting to do. Visa Bulletin stagnant.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 3:23 PM, Mundo254 said:

Nice Nice! This is great news brother. Onto the last stretch now 🙏🏿🙏🏿. Please keep me posted. When's the interview?

Hey already went and got approved thank God. Questions asked involved mainly my relationship with my children's mother to establish whether we are married or not. Then if I've committed any crime or not, if I've been denied a visa before, how my petitioner went to America. Finally I was a warned not to get married and given instructions on DHL. Documents asked, police clearance, original birth certificates, w2, tax transcripts. Wish you the best in your journey. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Munga254 said:

Hey already went and got approved thank God. Questions asked involved mainly my relationship with my children's mother to establish whether we are married or not. Then if I've committed any crime or not, if I've been denied a visa before, how my petitioner went to America. Finally I was a warned not to get married and given instructions on DHL. Documents asked, police clearance, original birth certificates, w2, tax transcripts. Wish you the best in your journey. 

Congratulations brother!!! Happy for you. Nothing but best wishes going forward. I'm sure your immigration journey will still go on with your road to naturalize and bring family with you :) I'm kindaon the same boat too, will be leaving my son and his mother behind and petition for them when i get there. Thanks a lot for the valuable info. Btw, did you upload new transcripts and W2s on the CEAC platform or you just brought them at the interview?

18 hours ago, Mundo254 said:

Congratulations brother!!! Happy for you. Nothing but best wishes going forward. I'm sure your immigration journey will still go on with your road to naturalize and bring family with you :) I'm kindaon the same boat too, will be leaving my son and his mother behind and petition for them when i get there. Thanks a lot for the valuable info. Btw, did you upload new transcripts and W2s on the CEAC platform or you just brought them at the interview?

I didn't upload just went with the latest everything; Tax returns, transcripts, w2, latest pay stubs, bank statement, employment letter, utility bill. At the end they only asked me for the w2 and tax transcripts. I was asked this documents during the pre interview. The main interview I wasn't asked for anything. 

16 hours ago, Mundo254 said:

Sorry, one last clarification, did your petitioner have to redo/update the I-864 form or you just used the one submitted at NVC?

Yes i did it again but they didn't ask for it. Actually what's important and thank God I had it is parental consent to travel with my kid. Personally I have two kids and I'm going with the oldest one. So they needed consent from the mom, and her I.D, either original or copy.  

Timeline
4 hours ago, Munga254 said:

Yes i did it again but they didn't ask for it. Actually what's important and thank God I had it is parental consent to travel with my kid. Personally I have two kids and I'm going with the oldest one. So they needed consent from the mom, and her I.D, either original or copy.  

Thank you so much for the update. Safiri salama and all the best in your new found home. Stay in touch 🙏🏿

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 5/26/2022 at 11:15 AM, Munga254 said:

Congratulations. Ok what is your DQ and PD ?

Timeline
On 5/27/2022 at 11:15 AM, Munga254 said:

Please the parental consent did you get it from the court or it was was hand written by the kids mum?

Timeline
11 hours ago, Munga254 said:

My lawyer produced an affidavit. 

Oh ok . But do you live your girlfriend! I’m wondering because you are not married so why did the embassy ask for parental consent 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.