Timeline
57 minutes ago, balo101 said:

so guys its second Prima facia. 

This is for another 180 days. 

When did I you send your vawa case? I got mine second PF in December 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
9 hours ago, sam012019 said:

they also have not responded to congressman's inquiry, so i'm not sure if i have any option than wait to hear from them.

Push your congress person a bit more. If they don't hear back from USCIS within 7 days make them submit the inquiry again. My congress lady got response to like 50% of her emails.

You can also try the senator's office.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Family, I need help: My interview was scheduled in Jan, 2021 but was cancelled. Again USCIS scheduled interview for March, 2021 but  my attorney got notice that it been rescheduled for April. The latest interview notice says that I just need to bring  just Medical Exam., moreover it says i've to appear in front of an officer they named. this appears to be strange as to why they named The Interviewer Officer. I' m scared to death. Please share your experience and thoughts. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Hritik Rohail said:

Family, I need help: My interview was scheduled in Jan, 2021 but was cancelled. Again USCIS scheduled interview for March, 2021 but  my attorney got notice that it been rescheduled for April. The latest interview notice says that I just need to bring  just Medical Exam., moreover it says i've to appear in front of an officer they named. this appears to be strange as to why they named The Interviewer Officer. I' m scared to death. Please share your experience and thoughts. Thanks

Do not be scared, you will have a very smooth interview and will be approved!👍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Hritik Rohail said:

Might be just a thing the do sometimes in your local office? I wouldn't worry about that. Every office has a slightly different format of an interview letter as I've discovered.

5 minutes ago, luminarc said:

How soon after or before the previous PF expired did you get the new one?

that was really fast infect. my first one was expired on 12th of March 2021. On march 5th on my uscis app i got the notification that my case is updated. however, there was nothing there when i checked. Now today when i see the date for Prima facia, it says it was issued on march 5th. 

2 hours ago, Formykid said:

Good afternoon,

I have good news!!!

VAWA filed dec 2018

Prima facie feb 2019

Prima facie feb 2020

Filed  i485 and i765 March 3rd 2020

RFE May 2020 Police clearance birth country 

RFE response August 2020

(There was a note on the uscis's website saying "due to covid 19 " it's ok if it takes longer to reply to RFE)

September 2020 New Card is being produce i360

September 11 case approved 

September 15 card delivered c31

December 2020 biometrics appointment 

March 2021 AOS interview

Yes or no questions and the officer said Good Luck!

I was so scared. 

Same day my status was update to New card is being produce.

And like 7 days later the card was delivered. 

Thank you to all of you gor your unconditional support.

Congratulations my friend

10 minutes ago, balo101 said:

that was really fast infect. my first one was expired on 12th of March 2021. On march 5th on my uscis app i got the notification that my case is updated. however, there was nothing there when i checked. Now today when i see the date for Prima facia, it says it was issued on march 5th. 

mINE EXPIRES APRIL 2ND AND i AM HOPING IT COMES IN TIME SO THAT I CAN KEEP GETTING FINANCIAL AID. 

3 hours ago, Formykid said:

Good afternoon,

I have good news!!!

VAWA filed dec 2018

Prima facie feb 2019

Prima facie feb 2020

RFE response August 2020

(There was a note on the uscis's website saying "due to covid 19 " it's ok if it takes longer to reply to RFE)

March 2021 AOS interview

I was so scared. 

Congratulations!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Formykid said:

Good afternoon,

I have good news!!!

VAWA filed dec 2018

Prima facie feb 2019

Prima facie feb 2020

RFE response August 2020

March 2021 AOS interview

I was so scared. 

Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.