green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Dulma said:

Hello, guys! In August of 4th we got a notification that our case was scheduled for an interview. A few days later I got another notification that RFE is required. And while we were preparing the docs we got the message and mail (Sep of 10th) that the interview was scheduled in October of 15th.It's in Detroit. 

What's the RFE for?

38 minutes ago, noname_no said:

Just out of curiosity, anyone here received their EAD the very least?

Nothing here yet. Best case scenario is somewhere in November, most likely December or even January based on current processing times (8-9 months).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Received a status update that the interview has been scheduled.  Filed for AOS 3/10/2021.  1st biometrics in May and 2nd biometrics in September.  No sign of EAD or AP.

We need to wait for the letter to know when the interview is.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi March Filers! For those who got their interview scheduled, I have a question - My case just changed to "Interview Scheduled", but I haven't got the physical email with the appointment letter. In your experience, how long does this usually takes to arrive after this notice?

48 minutes ago, pbb_12 said:

Hi March Filers! For those who got their interview scheduled, I have a question - My case just changed to "Interview Scheduled", but I haven't got the physical email with the appointment letter. In your experience, how long does this usually takes to arrive after this notice?

The physical mail arrived within 8 days after the notice.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, pbb_12 said:

I haven't received mine yet but I called this morning to find out the interview time and location.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello,

short update , i just saw the status changed to interview was scheduled.

PD March 16, 2021, bios June 10.

Chicago office 

Edited by Diamda2005

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi All, 

Everyone that had their interview already or received notice that their interview is upcoming, please help me to answer the questions below; 

1) How long after was your case scheduled for an interview when the status changed to " Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"? 

2) What documents did you need to take to your interview? 

3) How long after your interview did you receive your green card? 

Thank you for your guidance. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 minute ago, NewYorker14 said:

Hi All, 

Everyone that had their interview already or received notice that their interview is upcoming, please help me to answer the questions below; 

1) How long after was your case scheduled for an interview when the status changed to " Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"? 

2) What documents did you need to take to your interview? 

3) How long after your interview did you receive your green card? 

Thank you for your guidance. 

I can answer #1. It took 8 days the first time. Then it got canceled and rescheduled. The second time both “ready” and “scheduled” happened on the same day. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Asterix78 said:

I can answer #1. It took 8 days the first time. Then it got canceled and rescheduled. The second time both “ready” and “scheduled” happened on the same day. 

@Asterix78 Thank you for your help. :) 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Chidang said:

So update in my case

4th October I did my biometric 

5th October status shows finger print has been taken

6th October today, it shows case is ready to be scheduled for an interview .

Now we wait, hopefully I get a letter I'm the mail with my interview date in the next 7 days

After your status change to Interview was scheduled you will receive the notice in the mail :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.