Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, genie12 said:

I just submitted it online an hour ago. I'm in California and the payment transaction date/time shows as if I were in the Eastern time zone so hopefully it will be ok 🤞 My window actually opened back in 2019 but took a while to take this step!

Good luck everyone! 😊

Thank you genie12 keep us posted. 

2 hours ago, Egonzalez said:

Thank you genie12 keep us posted. 

FYI: I didn't know these before I was filing online and it might be useful for those who are planning on filing.

After submitting the application there's a tab called Documents. Under it I'm able to see:

• Your case: View case snapshot - this is basically the N400 application form but it's already filled out using my answers
  • USCIS notices
  • Your uploads - this is every single evidence I uploaded and I'm still able to download and look at them
  • Unsolicited information - this is for uploading additional documents, but there's a disclaimer that says USCIS is not required to look at / review these documents

Last night after submitting the form I didn't have anything under USCIS notices. Also the case status said that a receipt notice was emailed to me but I didn't receive it. This morning the Receipt Notice was there under USCIS notices, but I didn't receive any email about it.

Another new thing that showed up in my account after submitting is an Inbox / messaging to an immigration services officer. Not sure how this will be used in the future.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Can’t believe at this step finally - submitted three applications in the last 3 days - mine and the parents. Just hope I didn’t make any errors anywhere! Now the wait! 

1 minute ago, Pupmom said:

Can’t believe at this step finally - submitted three applications in the last 3 days - mine and the parents. Just hope I didn’t make any errors anywhere! Now the wait! 

Good luck Pupmom, I’ll be sending my packet in a few days, yes mailing it I’m kind of old school

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Egonzalez said:

Good luck Pupmom, I’ll be sending my packet in a few days, yes mailing it I’m kind of old school

Thank you! All the best to you as well! I totally get wanting to fill on paper, it’s tangible and real. Online did make it easy to upload all the evidence and get to be lazy avoiding going to the post office! 

Edited by Pupmom

1 minute ago, Pupmom said:

Thank you! All the best to you as well! I totally get wanting to fill on paper, it’s tangible and real. Online did make it easy to upload all the evidence and get to be lazy avoiding going to the post office! 

It’s all good as long USCIS gets them

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello there! 👋 As of today I am closing my I-751 chapter and beginning my N-400 chapter. I am eligible to file this Wednesday. Can't wait to finally become a citizen! 

Hi everyone just let you know I just left my n-400 packet at ups store will be deliver Monday at USCIS in Phoenix and the wait begins😀

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
On 2/3/2021 at 4:38 AM, genie12 said:

I just submitted it online an hour ago. I'm in California and the payment transaction date/time shows as if I were in the Eastern time zone so hopefully it will be ok 🤞 My window actually opened back in 2019 but took a while to take this step!

Good luck everyone! 😊

Good luck! Thanks for sharing!

Timeline
On 2/3/2021 at 10:11 PM, Pupmom said:

Good luck to you! I'm 4 days away from filing mine

Hi Guys! I'm going to finalize my application this weekend ) will do it online as well. :)

My window opened on the 23rd of DEC 2020 but I decided to wait for the 10yr card.  🤷‍♀️

Timeline
1 hour ago, J91939 said:

I think we will be filing buddies! 😁

Listen we should lol, it's not an easy process so I'll update on here everything I get from the uscis

Timeline
On 2/3/2021 at 1:54 PM, genie12 said:

FYI: I didn't know these before I was filing online and it might be useful for those who are planning on filing.

After submitting the application there's a tab called Documents. Under it I'm able to see:

• Your case: View case snapshot - this is basically the N400 application form but it's already filled out using my answers
  • USCIS notices
  • Your uploads - this is every single evidence I uploaded and I'm still able to download and look at them
  • Unsolicited information - this is for uploading additional documents, but there's a disclaimer that says USCIS is not required to look at / review these documents

Last night after submitting the form I didn't have anything under USCIS notices. Also the case status said that a receipt notice was emailed to me but I didn't receive it. This morning the Receipt Notice was there under USCIS notices, but I didn't receive any email about it.

Another new thing that showed up in my account after submitting is an Inbox / messaging to an immigration services officer. Not sure how this will be used in the future.

When you apply online and pay,  the receipt number ( not the receipt itself but its number) appears immediately under the $725 amount you pay, it says, amount of$725 was applied to receipt number blu blu blu

Screenshot_20210206-113106.jpg

Just now, Savva said:

When you apply online and pay,  the receipt number ( not the receipt itself but its number) appears immediately under the $725 amount you pay, it says, amount of$725 was applied to receipt number blu blu blu

Screenshot_20210206-113106.jpg

This is my friend's receipt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.