Pee&Eee

N400 March 2021 Filers

595 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Savva said:

A lot of us got an update like that 2 weeks ago, and then turned out they just changed the wording, we had , we received your case and receipt number was EMAILED changed  to we receive your case and receipt number was SENT

Yea I got that also 

Anyone else’s estimated wait time disappeared.   Checked my online account this morning and it’s gone, it was there yesterday

41 minutes ago, MCN400 said:

Anyone else’s estimated wait time disappeared.   Checked my online account this morning and it’s gone, it was there yesterday

I'm trying to get on the site but it's down 

2 hours ago, MCN400 said:

Mine also disappeared!

4 hours ago, MCN400 said:

Mine's still there. However, about a few weeks ago, it change from 12 months to 16 months!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
9 hours ago, MCN400 said:

Mine is still there, (just checked) 6 months since it appeared back on their website

Timeline

BTW, when it's down on safari or chrome, it's always opens up on opera, but somehow when you open it on opera, at first it shows error 500, then you just refresh the page and  it's good to go,  just so you know, 

Edited by Savva

19 minutes ago, DaveNi said:

My interview got scheduled today for July 2nd! Los Angeles, applied on March 29th. I am so happy it happened this fast!

Congrats!

Timeline
11 hours ago, DaveNi said:

My interview got scheduled today for July 2nd! Los Angeles, applied on March 29th. I am so happy it happened this fast!

What is your estimated completion time?

Timeline

USCIS Eases Visitor Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Individuals

Release Date 

05/27/2021

Due to updated guidance from the CDC, USCIS has updated its visitor policy. Fully vaccinated individuals no longer have to wear a face covering. Individuals two years old and older who are not fully vaccinated must still wear a face covering.

To be considered fully vaccinated, it must be at least two weeks after receiving a second dose in a two-dose series or at least two weeks after receiving a dose of a single-dose vaccine.

USCIS has eased other requirements for fully vaccinated individuals who do not have COVID-19 symptoms. Those who have returned from domestic air, international air or cruise ship travel in the past 10 days may enter USCIS facilities if they are fully vaccinated. Individuals who have been in close contact (within six feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with anyone known to have COVID-19 in the previous 14 days may also enter USCIS facilities if they are fully vaccinated. Healthcare workers who consistently wear an N95 respirator and proper personal protective equipment or equivalent when in contact with COVID-19 positive individuals continue to be exempt from reporting close contact.

In DHS-controlled spaces, this guidance supersedes state, local, tribal, or territorial rules and regulations regarding face coverings.

For more information, see our USCIS Visitor Policy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 hours ago, Savva said:

USCIS Eases Visitor Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Individuals

Release Date 

05/27/2021

Due to updated guidance from the CDC, USCIS has updated its visitor policy. Fully vaccinated individuals no longer have to wear a face covering. Individuals two years old and older who are not fully vaccinated must still wear a face covering.

To be considered fully vaccinated, it must be at least two weeks after receiving a second dose in a two-dose series or at least two weeks after receiving a dose of a single-dose vaccine.

USCIS has eased other requirements for fully vaccinated individuals who do not have COVID-19 symptoms. Those who have returned from domestic air, international air or cruise ship travel in the past 10 days may enter USCIS facilities if they are fully vaccinated. Individuals who have been in close contact (within six feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with anyone known to have COVID-19 in the previous 14 days may also enter USCIS facilities if they are fully vaccinated. Healthcare workers who consistently wear an N95 respirator and proper personal protective equipment or equivalent when in contact with COVID-19 positive individuals continue to be exempt from reporting close contact.

In DHS-controlled spaces, this guidance supersedes state, local, tribal, or territorial rules and regulations regarding face coverings.

For more information, see our USCIS Visitor Policy.

That’s very helpful but I’m still a lil confuse with my case. I had my second dose on the 19th and then my wife tested positive a day or two later. My interview is on Thursday in Duluth Minnesota. I wanna call tomorrow to reschedule my interview but I’m scared is gonna take forever to have an interview date. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, MNchick1998 said:

That’s very helpful but I’m still a lil confuse with my case. I had my second dose on the 19th and then my wife tested positive a day or two later. My interview is on Thursday in Duluth Minnesota. I wanna call tomorrow to reschedule my interview but I’m scared is gonna take forever to have an interview date. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. 

Hey! Sorry to hear about your wife, I guess you must reschedule, since you got your second shot on the 19th, honestly I don't know 🥺

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
18 hours ago, MNchick1998 said:

Ooh I lived in Duluth for a year. Love that place 😍Yes you need to reschedule. You are not considered fully vaccinated since there was no at least two weeks since your second dose. It sucks because 2 weeks will be exactly on the next day of your interview 😱 but if I was you, I would call early in the morning as soon as USCIS line opens up before heading  to the office. If they give you green light – go. Worst case scenario you will have to reschedule.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.