Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Received at the lockbox 01/22- still nothing.

Anyone else from on or before then still waiting?

Our Journey:
04/19/2014- Met online
10/2014- Visited Nigeria and he proposed!!!! 
02/28/2015- Sent I-129F petition
03/05/2015- NOA1
09/2015- Visited Nigeria again!!!
10/28/2015- NOA2 (237 day wait at TSC)
11/13/2015- Sent to NVC
11/27/2015- Arrived at Embassy
06/2016- Third visit to Nigeria!
06/15/2016- Interview, given option to file I-601 waiver.
08/16/2016- Waiver submitted (no lawyer).
11/21/2016- Waiver approved with expedite.
01/2017- Embassy requested interview. 
04/2017- Fourth visit to Nigeria.  K1 officially denied. 
04/25/2017- NOA1 for 2nd K1.
07/27/2017- Case transferred to TSC.
11/17/2017- Case transferred back to CSC.
01/16/2018- NOA2!! (266 day wait)
03/08/2018- Interview (AP)
05/03/2018- VISA APPROVAL!!!
05/14/2018- Visa issued
05/18/2018- Visa picked up
05/25/2018- HE'S HOME!!! 💙💙💙

God has given me a great knowledgebase through research and other members here on VJ.  Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you! 

6 hours ago, 10yeargc said:

I have just seen that my check is pending $680

My file was received 02/02/2021

waiting text message for Case number .

Ayeee, me too. Mine was received 02-01-2021  check is also pending and I’m waiting for text with case number. Looks like the check has to be cleared in order to send you the case number

11 minutes ago, Well06 said:

Ayeee, me too. Mine was received 02-01-2021  check is also pending and I’m waiting for text with case number. Looks like the check has to be cleared in order to send you the case number

Mine was delivered 2/1. Check and text on 3/9. We should share the next step since we have the same timeline. My case started with LIN not sure if bio or interview will be waived. 

Edited by jujukim

7 minutes ago, 10yeargc said:

Is it comman receive text message later after check cleared ? 

Do you know that you can look it up on this document, courtesy of one of our members?

I-751 January Filers Google Sheet: 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/edit#gid=0

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, 10yeargc said:

I just received text message as well  which includes my Case number.  I do not know if it means something  it starts with WAC.

It means your case was received, the check was cashed and there is now a case number assigned for your case. Your NOA1 that extends your GC for 18 months while USCIS process your case will be arriving soon in the mail. Congrats!
You can also check your case updates on myuscis website using your case number.

Timeline

Just an update for the excel sheet:

As most of January filers have their NOA1 and service centers assigned to them, the sheet will now be sorted by service center and received date. This should make it easier for everyone to follow how the processing is going for their respective service centers. Please make sure you update your service centers in the sheet. That will help everyone in general to track and have an idea of how long the actual processing is. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rhI5FjegJsQOxwx9qEUxcdOUv4PUuzwvWzNQPiEo2m8/edit#gid=0

2 minutes ago, Kuneesa said:

It means your case was received, the check was cashed and there is now a case number assigned for your case. Your NOA1 that extends your GC for 18 months while USCIS process your case will be arriving soon in the mail. Congrats!

Thank you !

I mean my case number starts with WAC.

4 minutes ago, Kuneesa said:

Thank you !

I mean does it matter what your case number start with  ? WAC or EAC or somethingelse ?

Because some people are saying that  if it starts with EAC it means you are going to waive the interview or  if it start with ....... , it means they will call you interview . bla bla

is it true ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, 10yeargc said:

Thank you !

I mean my case number starts with WAC.

Thank you !

I mean does it matter what your case number start with  ? WAC or EAC or somethingelse ?

Because some people are saying that  if it starts with EAC it means you are going to waive the interview or  if it start with ....... , it means they will call you interview . bla bla

is it true ?

It all depends on your case. Most of the people who have an interview inside the US are getting their interviews waived. Others like the one who came on CR1 visa(just an example) are getting interviewed. But this is not a rule. It all depends on your case. My suggestion would be to make an account on myuscis website and keep checking for your case updates there.

2 minutes ago, Kuneesa said:

It all depends on your case. Most of the people who have an interview inside the US are getting their interviews waived. Others like the one who came on CR1 visa(just an example) are getting interviewed. But this is not a rule. It all depends on your case. My suggestion would be to make an account on myuscis website and keep checking for your case updates there.

Thank you !

yes I am following with my case #. I came here with K1 visa. Hopefully I can be waived from interview

Packet sent: 1/29

Packet received: 2/1

Check cashed: 3/10 (morning)

Text confirmation with receipt #: 3/10 (evening)

Case being processed at Potomac (YSC)

x

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/9/2021 at 9:37 PM, Unshakable Faith said:

Received at the lockbox 01/22- still nothing.

Anyone else from on or before then still waiting?

Money debited today!!

Our Journey:
04/19/2014- Met online
10/2014- Visited Nigeria and he proposed!!!! 
02/28/2015- Sent I-129F petition
03/05/2015- NOA1
09/2015- Visited Nigeria again!!!
10/28/2015- NOA2 (237 day wait at TSC)
11/13/2015- Sent to NVC
11/27/2015- Arrived at Embassy
06/2016- Third visit to Nigeria!
06/15/2016- Interview, given option to file I-601 waiver.
08/16/2016- Waiver submitted (no lawyer).
11/21/2016- Waiver approved with expedite.
01/2017- Embassy requested interview. 
04/2017- Fourth visit to Nigeria.  K1 officially denied. 
04/25/2017- NOA1 for 2nd K1.
07/27/2017- Case transferred to TSC.
11/17/2017- Case transferred back to CSC.
01/16/2018- NOA2!! (266 day wait)
03/08/2018- Interview (AP)
05/03/2018- VISA APPROVAL!!!
05/14/2018- Visa issued
05/18/2018- Visa picked up
05/25/2018- HE'S HOME!!! 💙💙💙

God has given me a great knowledgebase through research and other members here on VJ.  Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.