Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Alright I finally got my package back from USPS after it got rejected. Sent it via UPS and was delivered this morning. Signed by WEST.

5 hours ago, SmittleQuestions said:

We called today out of nerves since my wife's card expires in near three weeks,  basically they went through the standard, "We are backed up" and "There is nothing we can do, but you've done everything you can so you're fine and if something comes up we consider you in compliance.".

Which... okay... good to know but it doesn't make me feel any more calm tbh.

It's not fun! When did you send out the packet? The waiting times for anything to happen are at least 5-6weeks.

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Sent our application on Jan 30. I keep checking the tracking number to see if it got delivered by USPS (as we were told it would be delivered yesterday) and nothing yet... the waiting game starts... AGAIN!!! 

7 hours ago, Karim3_22 said:

Hi guys,

I'm having issues to complete some fields on the I-751 form online. Some fields are not editable and I'm using my work laptop... I'm not the admin and can't install any program on it. Can I both type and complete the missing fields with black pen? 

Yes you can use black pen for missing fields.I did the same way for K1 visa forms as well.So no problem 

22 minutes ago, 10yeargc said:

How many days later did you guys receive text message about " receiving application."? Mine was delivered 1 Feb. Today is 4th but still no text message ( I sent G-1145 for it ) 

people rarely get text messages nowadays so I wouldn't expect it. You probably don't realize but right now the waiting times for anything to happen ( like cashing the check) are 5-6 weeks...  ( for some even longer than that). NOA usually comes a few days after that. So... patience is the key 🙂

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021

On 2/3/2021 at 2:06 PM, Tella&T said:

It's not fun! When did you send out the packet? The waiting times for anything to happen are at least 5-6weeks.

It arrived the 13th of Jan at the lockbox.  Her card expires 3/1-  so it looks like we'll be cutting it close.

12 minutes ago, SmittleQuestions said:

It arrived the 13th of Jan at the lockbox.  Her card expires 3/1-  so it looks like we'll be cutting it close.

I'm in the similar situation. My card expires 3/14 and it arrived at the lockbox on the 25th of Jan. Fingers crossed for both of us. I need my NOA to renew my DL.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Tella&T said:

I'm in the similar situation. My card expires 3/14 and it arrived at the lockbox on the 25th of Jan. Fingers crossed for both of us. I need my NOA to renew my DL.

We have license expiring on Feb 9, and appointment for license is also a problem in NJ requiring two months in advance.  

Real problem for us.

We didn’t file at earliest in the window because we also moved in late December, and I don’t trust them with address changes. Too bad I didn’t realize they were so messed up with delays we would have just taken a chance with the address change. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

1 hour ago, George & Roth said:

We have license expiring on Feb 9, and appointment for license is also a problem in NJ requiring two months in advance.  

Real problem for us.

We didn’t file at earliest in the window because we also moved in late December, and I don’t trust them with address changes. Too bad I didn’t realize they were so messed up with delays we would have just taken a chance with the address change. 

I'm so sorry to hear that!  I did not even realize DMV offices could have such long waiting times! 🙈

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.