Greenbaum

JANUARY 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS (merged)

1,019 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, rprprp said:

Literally crying right now 😭

01/28 filer - sent an inquiry on 10/01 that our case is outside the processing time and got an e-mail today, 10/04 that we have been approved. 😭😭😭 I’m so happy!!!

Awesome!!!  dont forget to update your timeline!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, rprprp said:

Literally crying right now 😭

01/28 filer - sent an inquiry on 10/01 that our case is outside the processing time and got an e-mail today, 10/04 that we have been approved. 😭😭😭 I’m so happy!!!

Oh wow I’m the same NOA1 as you and sent an inquiry end of September and still haven’t gotten a reply 😞😕

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

Awesome!!!  dont forget to update your timeline!!!!

Already did! Was the first thing I did after posting here. Thank you for the reminder 🤍

K1 Process (536 Days)

• 01/28/2021: I129F Packet Sent - 07/20/2022: Visa On Hand

• 08/12/2022: POE - Dulles

• 09/20/2022: Marriage

AOS (Pending)  EAD & AP (88 Days):

• 09/30/2022: AOS, EAD, AP Packet Sent
  • 01/09/2023: Combo Card on Hand (Expedited)

Complete timeline can be checked on my profile.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Chloe99 said:

Oh wow I’m the same NOA1 as you and sent an inquiry end of September and still haven’t gotten a reply 😞😕

Hang in there, friend. I’ve been so discouraged too the past weeks so I was quiet here. I’m thinking the date when you received the letter could factor in too? I really tried to come up with stuff to make the USCIS work process make sense to me. We got the letter on 03/15. When did you get yours?

K1 Process (536 Days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
52 minutes ago, rprprp said:

Hang in there, friend. I’ve been so discouraged too the past weeks so I was quiet here. I’m thinking the date when you received the letter could factor in too? I really tried to come up with stuff to make the USCIS work process make sense to me. We got the letter on 03/15. When did you get yours?

I’m happy for you, and your approval gives me hope mine is around the corner. Our letter was on the 13th of March

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Keithn85 said:

Alright an update on the call I just finished with.  It took me all of 2 hours on the phone but it was well worth it.  They said no movement on the case.  I said "well i figured with the little evidence I sent back, it would not take this long.  I did not expect a day or 2 of turnaround but I figured a week would do it."  He said "hold on" and he looked some more.  He said "well your case is outside of processing time but i see you put in an outside of processing time request already so I cannot do it.  But you did the right thing and you can let yourself and the little lady know (because i called her that) that you guys are at the last stretch of the process.  I cannot give you a date and there is a chance it might take 30 days from now to respond or move forward but just let her know that.  I know you and her are both probably (and i cannot remember how he put it but it was good) but you guys are near the end and just hang in there a little longer."  I want to be that guy.  That is my aspiration every day at work and what I strive for with every post I make, save the previous one where I laugh at myself for how I sounded.  I wish everyone talked to this guy that I did.

So for those of you who do have a case outside of processing time and want to wait on the phone, do it and let USCIS put in the e-request for you.  If not, then at this moment put in the e-request yourself!!   And know it might take a week or 2 before you hear something, if not longer, but after 30 days, put in another.  And I would maybe call if it takes that long.  I have some at least good news for her.  Now it is time to go grocery shopping and do some laundry.

Great Job Keith. Persistence and Patience is key. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AD1 said:

Inquiry response: 

Our records show that your Form I-129F is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

And i could check but when did you send it?  If it was the end of September, you should hear something within the next maybe week or 2?  or it will update overnight and you'll see tomorrow.
Basically its like you prodded them and they said "whoa, we should work on this now that they contacted us."  You inspired them to complete their adjudication!

Edited by Keithn85

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

And i could check but when did you send it?  If it was the end of September, you should hear something within the next maybe week or 2?  or it will update overnight and you'll see tomorrow.
Basically its like you prodded them and they said "whoa, we should work on this now that they contacted us."  You inspired them to complete their adjudication!

I sent the inquiry 9/28. I hope to hear soon and I hope you get NOA2 soon too :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chloe99 said:

We were approved today!! Finally received my NOA2 🙌

We sent an inquiry last week and my fiancé received an email today saying they sent an approval notice on the 4th of October. I wanted to see my case status change on USCIS before I got really excited and today I’ve woken up to it!!

NOA1: January 28th

NOA2: October 5th

Told you it was coming!!! Congratulations 🤍

K1 Process (536 Days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.